★~ Sick lyney headcanon

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

- even though he is sick, he'll try to sneak some magic tricks to practice while laying on the bed. you don't know how he still manages to do it when he complained a few minutes ago that his head was spinning like crazy!
- well. i'd say lyney would be A LOt more clingy than usual. he will always call for you to cuddle him and give him kisses.
- he would probably be a picky eater. he only wants the food you make for him!
- im sure he will sneak out of his bed. he can't just lay on the bed for days! but when you caught him trying to get out of the house, you immediately scold him and put him back to bed.
- oh medicine. lyney's worst nightmare. it would take you 30-45 minutes for him to take his medicine. he would only take them after you cuddle and shower him wih kisses. (he seems to not worry about getting you sick lols)
- you would pribably stay in the house until lyney is healthy again.
- lynette and freminet are really glad that lyney has got a lover like you ^.^!

~ small drabble ~
"babyyy please take your medicinee!" you begged lyney to take his medicine while he was hiding under his blanket, only showing his eyes. "but only if you cuddle me!" he whined, kicking his feet like a child that has got a tantrum. "but i'll be sick too! who will take care of you, hm?" lyney only whined again as he didn't want to give up yet. "we'll be sick together and lay in bed together and cuddle together! problem solved!" he begged with cute puppy eyes as he slumped his head on your shoulder. you didn't have another excuse and decided to give up. you didn't want to make lyney grumpy... he finally took his medicine and complained about how bad it tasted. "here i'll wash away those taste with kisses" you kissed lyney on the lips for a few seconds and let go. ofcourse lyney was sad. but remembering the deal, he tackled you into a hug as you both fell into the soft bed. you caress his hair, trying to get him asleep so he won't be cranky.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧