Chapter 23

Introducing some new characters in this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At Harith's rented house in Kerala.

(Yedhu opened the door to witness a lady in her early thirties standing there. She looked at him with confusion.)

Lady: Yaaru nenga, Inga enna pandringa?

(Yedhu frowned hearing her question.)

Yedhu: Naa kelkka venda kelviya nenga kelkkiringala.

Lady: Pcchhh thallunga, Hari enga?? (She tried to entered inside the house. But he blocked her way.)

Yedhu: Ava kulichittu irukka.

Lady: Ada nenga yaarunga, ippidi vazhii marachu ninnittu irukkikkinga. Panamarathukke tough koduppan Pola. (She mumbled last part to herself)

Yedhu: Nenga yaarunga, eppidi ungala ulla vidu......

(Their conversation was interrupted by squealing sound of Rithun, who ran towards Yedhu.)

Rithun: Paa....... (Yedhu took him in his hands, seeing this the lady widened her eyes in surprise)

Lady: Nenga thaan avan appava.

Yedhu: Aama (Yedhu shrugged his shoulder)

Rithun: Mami perimma... (He squealed at her, who showed her hands to get him, but he refused to go.)

Mamitha: Perutha avamanam. (She closed her eyes dramatically, Yedhu looked at her puzzled.)

Yedhu: Unakku ivangala theriyuma da?

Rithun: Hmm, mii faind (He responded while busy in playing with Yedhu's shirt buttons.)

Mamitha: Ippo velakkam kedachichu ille appo thallunga.

(Yedhu gave her way to the house.)

Mamitha: Un amma engada

Rithun: Kuli poo

Yedhu: Ithu thaane nannum sonne. (Murmured to himself.)

(Suddenly Maalathi amma entered there with a bag in her hand. She looked at Yedhu with curiosity and eyed at Mamitha, who understood her question.)

Mamitha: Rithun appa thaa ma.

(Maalathi has happy tears in her eyes and she closed her eyes and prayed to the God. Yedhu looked at her confused.)

Mamitha: Ithu Maalathi amma, ivanga thaa Rithuna pathukkuranga.

Yedhu: (Nodded his head) Ohh Hari sonna.

Maalathi: (Turned towards Yedhu) Molu evideya? (Where is my daughter?)

Yedhu: (Frowned) Ennathu?

Mamitha: Ava engennu kekkuranga. Ava kulikkirnaga amma. (Maalathi amma nodded her head)

Maalathi: Rithu kutta nee paalu kudicho? (Rithu, baby, did you have your milk?)

Rithun: Noo paathii.

Maalathi: Sheri vave vaa, paattii paalu eduthu tharam. (Ok baby come with me, I will give you the milk)

(She took Rithun from Yedhu and moved towards the kitchen, but stopped suddenly and turned back to Yedhu.)

Maalathi: Mon kappi kudicho? (Did you have your breakfast? )