Chapter 44

Please read three parts chapter 43 before reading this.

Readers number for Chapter 43 is very low compared to previous chapter. What happened? Is notification not receiving to you guys.

Silent readers please vote.

Warning: Matured content ahead (Rating: 18+ 🥵🥵)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At Yedhu and Haritha's room in beach house.

(Haritha came to the room covered with a blanket. As per Yedhu's request she slowly removed the blanket. As her transparent saree cladded body revealed before him, his eyes widened with surprise. His mouth become wide open seeing the optimum of beauty infront of him.)

Yedhu: Hot!!!

(He took predatory steps towards her making her breath hitch. He stopped his steps just a feet away from her. He drank her view with a close up look. His eyes shamelessly roamed through her cleavage, visible inner side of her breasts and her visible navel.

Haritha's breath become abnormal due to his intense gaze on her body. She tried to close her body with her hands. Before she could do anything, he swiftly yanked her both hands and tied it on her back with the pallu of her saree, making her gasp with wide eyes.)

Haritha: Yedhu!!!!

Yedhu: It's mine, let me see it. (His voice felt dominating. This is the first time she is hearing this much dominating voice of him, which sends chills to her spin.)

(As he felt satisfaction by looking at her, he leaned towards her and captured her lips. While his hands starts to untie her hands. As her hands become free, she hold his hairs and deepened the kiss.

Both of them are fighting for the dominance. Yedhu's hands were wandering around her curves. Slowly both of them started to forget the world around them.

As they felt their lungs are begging for air, they parted away and panted heavily. Yedhu joined their foreheads together and stared into each other's eyes. They can see each other's love and desire for the other.)

🥵🥵🥵

Yedhu: Shall we? (Haritha nodded her head as yes, but he glared her fakely.)

Haritha: (Chuckled) Yes...

(Yedhu too chuckled and hugged her tightly to his chest. They stood there for sometimes feeling each other's heart beats. As they pull back from the hug, Yedhu started to kiss from her forehead to her chin through her cheeks and nose.

His kisses continued towards her neck and he started to kiss her pulse, making her moan his name loudly. His hands entered inside her saree and started to press her waist and play with her navel.

His kiss trailed down through her V neck and stopped at the end of her V neck. His member get his life and started to poke on her thighs. As he stopped kissing her he raised his head leaned towards her ears and started to whisper.)

Yedhu: Papa ennamma irukkedii nee... Mudiyala papa... Naa unna hurt panniduveno ennu bhayama irukku....

(He started to nibble her earlobe. The words she has to said to him to console him died in her throat due to his sensual kisses.)

Yedhu: Yethavathu pesu papa... (Only she knows the struggle she is going through even for to stand on her own foot.

Her knees become jelly and her legs started to giving up. But he was quick enough to grab her waist to support her.