Chapter 39

Please read chapter 38 before reading this chapter.

Sorry for the late update.

Romantic chapter ahead!!

If you guys felt the story is intresting please vote, comment and share with you friends and followers.

I am a budding author, so if there is any changes you are expecting to do in my writing style, please inform me through comments or you can even mail me. I will provide my mail id in my profile. Please check it and follow my Wattpad profile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At the beach

(Haritha started to chase Yedhu. Soon they reached their last destination of the day. She abruptly stopped looking at the view infront of her.)

Haritha: Wow!!!

(He too stopped and walked back towards her. Both of them panting from the running. He then moved behind her and back hugged her.)

Yedhu: Pudichu irukka?! (He nuzzled into her earlobe.)

(It's a tent, which was decorated with fairy lights. It has a romantic set up too. A bed is placed on it's floor and completely decorated with flowers.)

(Imagine like this)

(Imagine like this)

Haritha: (Turned back to him and kissed his cheeks) Romba.

Yedhu: Seri va, time waste pannama ulla Polam. (He tried to push her gently from back with him embracing her.)

(Both of them entered the tent and settled down on the bed. Yedhu soon scooped her and placed her on his lap safely.)

Haritha: Enna man pandra?

Yedhu: Paatha theriyala? Unna konja poren.

Haritha: Seri seri konjunga konjunga.

(Both of them chuckled and joined their foreheads. As they stopped smiling their eyes locked, they inched closer automatically. The lips almost met. But their moment was disturbed by the phone ringtone of Yedhu.

He fisted his hands to control himself and attended the call, without noticing the caller ID.)

Yedhu: Who the he.....

Phone: Appa..... (His anger instantly vanished replaced by a relaxed smile.)

Yedhu: Sollu Rithu? (Haritha Smiled hearing his name)

Rithun: Naa thonga poren. Guu nighth.

Yedhu: (Chuckled) Good night.

Rithun: Miii enga.