Chapter 35

The number of votes are again getting reduced.

Silent readers, please vote for this story.

Longest chapter ahead!!!

3000+ words

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The next day Yedhu, Haritha and Rithun started their journey towards Y&K Educational Institutions for attending Haritha's interview.)

At Y&K Educational Institutions.

(After parking the car the trio moved towards the administration block and they met with Mamitha, who was sitting on a chair with a file in her hands.)

Yedhu: Un friend anga ukkarndhirukka paaru. (He pointed towards the direction. Rithun who seen her started to ran towards Mamitha.) Rithu odathada, pathu poo.

Haritha: Vanga nammlum polam.

(Mamitha who saw Rithun, took him and placed him on her lap and kissed his cheeks.)

Mamitha: Thangam kattii!

Haritha: Perimma. Mich youu!!

Mamitha: Nanum miss you too da.

(Haritha and Yedhu reached near them.)

Haritha: Mamii!!! (Both of them shared a hug. Rithun moved towards his father, who lifted him immediately.) Anna varalaya?

Mamitha: (Fake glared her) Un venna oru call vandhichunnu pesa poyirukka, ippa varuva. Enna pathii yethavathu kelkkutha paaren. Eduthodana annava.

Yedhu: Yenga, Hariyoda certificates, experience certificate ellam kedachiruchanga.

Mamitha: Thambi neeyum irukkiya!! (She gave a gethu expression) Akka ellam eduthittu vandhirukken, nee yethum kavalapedatha. (Yedhu Rolled his eyes in annoyance.) Indhadii Hari indha fileilla ellame irukku. Oruvatti check pannikko. (She handover a file to Haritha.)

Haritha: Thanks Mamii!!

Mamitha: Irukkattum irukkattum. Registration complete pannittu vaa, Rithuva naa pathukkuren.

(The duo handover Rithun to her and moved to do the registration. After completing the registration, they came back and sat at the vacant chairs near Mamitha.)

Mamitha: Neraye candidates irukkanga dii. Inga doubt thaan polaye.

Haritha: Negativea pesatha Mamii.

Mamitha: Seri ma thaye.

Haritha: Avanga exam conduct pannuvanga ennu thonnuthu, neraye peru irundha. (Mamitha too nodded her head in agreement.)

Yedhu: Andha files ellam Inga kudu, indha lista paathu arrange pannidalam.

(They arranged the certificates, in the hierarchical order and placed it the file neatly. Mamitha looked at their comfortness and smiled happily seeing them together and prayed to God for their good being. Another lady in her late twenties reached their chirply)

Lady: Harii!!!

Haritha: (Lifted her face with a jerk and looked at the direction of the voice, only to widened her eyes with happiness and surprise.) Heyy Monika!!!

(Both of them hugged each other, forgetting others.)

Monika: Eppidi dii irukka? Yaaru kittaum sollama kollama engadii pona? (Haritha's face fell hearing that.) Seri athu vidu. Akhil ellam sollitta yen kitta. Aama Rithun enga.