Chapter 38

Please read chapter 37, before reading this.

Romantic chapter ahead!!

Longest chapter!! 3500+ words!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

(Yedhu's family completed the shopping for Abhijith's engagement. They bought dresses, some jewels and other accessories. They completed their lunch in a cosy resturant. They wrapped the shopping by the evening.

As they returned back to the home after dropping Darshini in her house everyone hitted the bed for an evening nap.

After one hour, one by one everyone wake up and refreshed. As usual they completed their tea time with the family by chatting. Throughout the day Haritha was gloomy. She will often get zoned out too.

The whole family is now at the hall watching movies. Suddenly Haritha's phone chimmed with a message lifting her mood.)

The message:

Room ikku vaadi!!!

(She too replied with a blushy smile)

Ippidi thaa oru ponna room ikku koppuduviya.

Please dii konjam vaayen.

Naa poren ne yen pinnadiye vaa!!

(Without giving any time for her to reply Yedhu handover Rithun to Akhil and moved towards her room. Haritha tried to control her blush and nervousness thinking about how to escape from here.

Soon she too moved from there, thinking no one has noticed her. As she moved upstairs, the whole family looked at each other and giggled. The kids looked at the elders cluelessly.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Inside Haritha's room.

(As soon as she entered the room, she was engulfed by a strong man. Before she could escape from the shock, her lips were attacked by Yedhu. Soon she too started to respond back.

His hands started to trace everywhere on her body. Once he felt she was out of breath, he stopped kissing her. The kiss lasted for some minutes. Both of them panted for air by placing their foreheads on each other's.)

Haritha: Yen... pa ippi....di bhayam...puduthura? (She completed breathing heavily.)

Yedhu: Sorry dii, I missed you. Neethu full day busy ya irundhom, appuram avalo prechana, innekkum full day shopping innu solli pochu. I missed you, I missed your fragrance. I missed our kisses and hugs. Atha konjam control miss aachu.

Haritha: (Chuckled) I missed you too. (She kissed his cheeks soundly.)

Yedhu: Yen oru maari irundha?

Haritha: Neathu nadandha prechananga pathii thaa yosichittu irunthen. Nee adippattu kedandhathu, Rithuva andha rowdy eduthikkittu oodinathu, avan mayakkam pottathu ithu ellam Ippidi yen mind illa repeat aayitte irukku.

Yedhu: Pcchh athu marandhiru ma. Ungalkku naa irukken.

Haritha: Theriyum, I trust you.

Yedhu: (Pecked her lips continuosly making her giggle) Seri appo atha marandhiru.

Haritha: (Sighs) Athu mattummilla neethu andha anna sollichu illa andha Lavanaya pathii. Athu oru maarii mandakkulla oodikkitte irukku. Enna oruthavanga thappana ennathilla pathitta ennu ninakkumbothe oru maari aruveruppa irukku.