Chapter 47

Please read chapter 46 before reading this.

Alone time of the main leads.

Warning: 18+ 🥵🥵

Guys comments and votes are getting reduced.

Please do comment in the story guys, then only I can understand weather you guys enjoying the story.

And please share the story with your friends and followers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The day before their Russian journey

As they have decided to start their travel to Russia by tomorrow afternoon, Yedhu decided to spend sometime with his soon to be wife and son. Actually he was afraid of the outcomes of their travel. He can not even think about parting Rithun from him. He has a fear that, will his brother separate Rithun from him. But he couldn't neglect his brother, who faced so much in this lifetime.

He is actually a fan of Dr.AK who rescued so many lives, who is an expert in his field. But the other things he has read in social media platforms and the things he heard from Lavanya is not something he can digest or accept. But pain behind everything is not neglectable.

He is determined to find his brother and to make him understand the betrayal happened to him. He want to make his brother a better human, but how he will achieve that is still a question. His heart is literally bleeding thinking about his family. The pain his brother endured through not a small thing. He want to take revenge of the persons who made their life hell. But he was waiting for his brother to deal it in his style along with his brother.

His train of thoughts were disturbed by a pair of small hands which cupped his face. He looked down at his son, who was looking at him with a frown by sitting on his lap.

Yedhu: "Ennachu kanna?"

Rithun: "Evulo neyama koppuduyen unna. Nee enna pakka kooda illa. Poo appa."

Yedhu: "Ayyo sorry kanna. Appa yetho yosanayilla irundhen."

Rithun: "Poo pa."

Yedhu: "Seri seri kochikkatha, amma enga da?"

Rithun: "5 liftic (lipstick) vachu paathittu ithukka (irukka)."

Yedhu: (Chuckled at his son's annoyed face.) "Seri vaa namma poyii pakkalam."

(He carried Rithun in his hands and stood up from the couch of his room. The father son duo moved out of the room to confront their "ma", who was doing a research with her lipsticks. As they entered inside the room, they were welcomed by the view of Haritha, who sat infront of the mirror by staring at the set of lipsticks.)

Yedhu: (Frowned looking at her.) "Ennamma aachu? Yen athaye ippidi morachittu irukka?"

Haritha: (Startled by the sudden voice.) "Hoo, nengala bhayandhitten?"

Yedhu: "Nanga thaa. Enna pannittu irukka papa nee? Time aavuthu ma."

Haritha: "Iruppa, Ithilla yendha lipstick yen dress ikku correcta irukkunnu konju paathu sollunga first."

"