Chapter 54

Please read Chapter 53 before reading this chapter. Lot's of the people has not read the previous chapter. Don't you guys received the notification.

Then let me know.

Again votes get reduced. What happened?

Please do vote guys. It will be a great motivation for me.

As the votes getting reduced, I didn't felt any intrest to update the next chapter. So please vote guys.

Long chapter: 3000+ words!!!!

Warning: Hightly mature content in this chapter. (21+) If you are uncomfortable you can skip the portion, where I have given notions. 🥵🥵🥵

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Inside their bathroom.

🥵🥵🥵

Yedhu: "Vaa dii kulikkalam."

(She shook her head as no with a mischevious grin. He tried to grab her by her waist, but she swatted his hands and moved towards the shower cubicle. Keeping an eye contact with him, she oned the shower. He crossed his hands above his chest and leaned on to the wall and glanced at her intensely.

She become completely drenched by now. His eyes started to roam around her body. Her pyjama become like a second skin for her body, which is now hugging her curves perfectly. She ran her hands through her body with a seductive smirk in her face.

His body started to react to her wet look and actions. His eyes travelled with her hands movement. He bite his lips and started to remove his dress with a smirk. Keeping an eye contact with her he took off his tshirt first.

He caressed his boner through his track pants once, making her breath hitch. He then slowly removed his track pants also, keeping an eye contact with her. He is now only in his boxers. Slowly very slowly he took his extra hard member outside of the boxer and started to stroked it looking at her. She widened her eyes seeing his acts.)

Haritha: "Ennada pandra?" (It actually came as a seducing whisper.)

(Yedhu stared to breath heavily due to pleasure he felt by his eyes and hands.)

Yedhu: "Ahh Hari...." (A loud moan escaped from his mouth. Hearing this a lightning effect passed through her chest. She too started to breath heavily.)

(His roaming eyes get paused at her erected nipples, which is now visible through her double layer of wet clothes. She can now feel an additional wetness between her legs other than the water from the shower.

He started to feel possessive over her wet clothes. He stopped jerking himself and took some predatory steps towards her, without correcting his dress. She unknowingly took a deep breath and moved a few steps back. He stopped at few steps away from her and looked at her eyes.)

Yedhu: "Strip yourself." (She looked at him with wide eyes.) "Now!!! Strip yourself baby." (She touched at the hem of her clothes with her trembling hands.)

(Her body is now aching for his touches. She already want him inside her, but she never voiced it out.)

Yedhu: "You are mine. It should be my body, hands and lips that is around you. Not even this single cloth piece has the rights to hug you."

(Her core throbbed hearing his words. She with a new found boldness remove her t-shirt. Then slowly she loosed her pants and stepped out of the pants. She throw the clothes towards him, who caught it and disposed it in a small stand placed there.