Chapter 42

Sorry for the late update.

Please do vote and comments guys. It will be an encouragement for me to write further Chapters.

Is the story is boring? Then please infrom me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Haritha tried everyway to clear the misunderstanding happened between her and Yedhu, but everything was in vain. Yedhu choose to become busy either in office works or in Abhijith's wedding or their house warming works.

He would only come to the home at night and will leave at the earliest as possible. He have asked Akhil to drop Haritha to the college and Rithun to the school. Yedhu's only intension in coming back to house is to spend sometime with Rithun.

The father in him never forget to cherish his lovable son. The father and son duo will definitely vibe to their favourite songs, will share their favourite food and so on. Yedhu will sleep with Haritha and Rithun as usual. But after Rithun had slept, he will sneak out from the room making Haritha tear.

Haritha tried everyway to convince him. She paid a visit to his office, but he avoided her skillfully. She even initiated a kiss, but he lightly pushed her and stormed out of the room with a glare. Haritha become heartbroken by his this gesture.

Her overthinking brain started to work overtime. She even started to think that he is treating her like this because she is an orphan or he started to hate her. But she too know it's just a silly fight which can rectified by speaking eachother, but Yedhu never allowed her to speak to him.

She can understand the tension Yedhu going through, but she don't know the exact reason is. She become more gloomy. Yedhu become more arrogant in the office. He would lashing out to anyone who came across him.

Rithun is the one who was affected by their cold fight. Their unhappiness vibe affected him too. The family is also now aware about their silent fight but they don't know the exact reason. They have decided that the couple should sort out the problems themselves.

It was the evening before their house warming. Everyone is present in the beach house as they were busy in decorating the house. The security has become more and more tight now.)

At the beach house

(Haritha was waiting for a minute to speak with Yedhu in private. She was determined to solve this problem before the sunrise. Now she is arranging the flower strings in the hall along with other ladies and kids. Yedhu along with the men is busy in arranging the fairy lights. Both of them are getting zoned out too often.

Reynash notice Yedhu is drowning in some thoughts, while holding the lights in his hands. Reynash frowned smacked his head standing on the portable ladder.)

Reynash: Loosu payyale lighta kududa, evalo nerama kathittu irukka.

Yedhu: Pcchhh.. Indha.. (He rubbed the spot where Reynash smacked him.)

Madhan: Ennada aachu unakku?

Yedhu: Enna?

Reyanash: Venna oru kelvikku innoru kelvi badhila solra.

Yedhu: Kaduppu ethama velaya parunga da.

Akhil: Anna andha flower vase ellam enaga vachirukkinga?

Yedhu: Inga guest room illa thaanda irukka.

Akhil: Ok na. Deyy Abhi konjam eduthittu vaada. (He said without looking at Abhijith.)