Chapter 48

Please read chapter 47 before reading this.

What happened for the last chapter? The votes get reduced half than usual.

Is there any problem with the previous chapter, then let me know through the comments.

Silent readers please do vote for the story.

And please try to vote for the previous chapter too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At Moscow, Russia

(After Yadav emerged from the operation theatre, he refreshed himself and reclined on the bed in his relaxation room. His phone rang, and he picked it up, realizing he had numerous missed calls and messages from his cousin Rahul. He answered the call and sat upright in bed.)

Yadav: "Hello. Wha...."

Rahul: "Yadav!! Lavanya is missing. It been almost one week, since we saw her."

Yadav: (Rolled his eyes.) "So?"

Rahul: "Seriously, avalo thaan un reactiona. She has been missing for a week man. Yethavathu pannu da.... Please."

Yadav: "It's Dr. AK for you."

Rahul: "What the.... Ok fine Dr. AK, please help me to find her. Unnodu puthu thambi marriage reception illerndhu thaa ava kaanama pona."

Yadav: (Gritted his teeth) "Stop pointing out my relations Dr. Rahul and she is your finance. It's your responsibility to keep her safe."

Rahul: "Heyy she is our friend Ya.. Dr. AK. Don't be this much arrogant."

Yadav: "See Rahul, she is no one to me. I don't have anyone in this earth, not even a friend. And in case of that bitch, I hate her, She is a whore. Maybe she get some new dicks, that's why she ditched you."

Rahul: "Namma pannatha yethayaum ava pannalla."

Yadav: "Ohh really, Dare to drag my name with you guys. I am not like you. Till the date I never forced myself on anyone."

Rahul: "Fine, I accept, nanga nallavanga illa. But please help me with this. I doubt your brother, that Yedhu. Avan annekku ava kitta pesittu irukkuratha paathen."

Yadav: (Confused) "Avan yethukku ava kitta pesura."

Rahul: "I don't know."

Yadav: "He may have some doubts on her."

Rahul: "Yeah, atha enakkum bhayamarukku. Avala ava enna pannannu theriyala."

Yadav: "By the way she deserves it."

Rahul: (Sighs in defeat and smirked thinking about something.) "Actually konjam naala ava andha Haritha pinnadi thaa suthittu irundha. Ava yetho danger ill irukka, un thambi avala romba koduma peduthurannu sollittu irundha."

Yadav: (His face filled) "Don't act like she cared about someone else."

Rahul: "Naa appidi solla varala. Yethavathu chance kedacha andha Harithava thookka thaa ava plan pannittu irundha. Aana avanga sanda pottalum, ava friend oruthan ava kooda thaa irundha. So avalala Harithava yethum panna mudiyala"

Yadav: "Naa unga kitta sonnen thaane, avangala disturb panna koodathu innu."

Rahul: "Naanum sonnen, ava thaa kelkkala. Maybe ava follow pandrappo avan paathirukkum."