Chapter 26

Please do vote and comment guys.

If you don't like the plot, please convey it through the comments.

If you like the story, please share this to your friends and please support this story.

A very slight mature content is there in this chapter.

Villains entry.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At RS Hospital

(A lady in her early thirties entered the Chief doctor's cabin wearing a bodycone dress which reaches her mid thighs, which was supported by a noodles strap on her shoulder and wearing high heels. Her deep V neck shows most of her breasts.

She was welcomed by the view of the chief doctor who was  high in pleasure and a young lady in her twenties is pleasuring him using her month, who was naked and kneeled down before his chair.)

Lady: Rahul!!! Why can't you close your door while being with such shits.

(Her voice startled both of them. The man relaxed seeing the owner of the voice and the girl hurriedly grab her dress to hide her nudity. But the man yank the cloths from her hands and throwed to the corner. The girl looked at them confused and looked at the lady ashamed.)

Rahul: Why are you yelling like this Lavanya?? And for your information no one is dared to enter my cabin without knocking.

Lavanya: Whatever!! Who is this? (She points at the naked girl, whose eyes now filled with tears.)

Rahul: She is Sheethal's friend. Why are you hiding yourself with your hands? Show yourself to her. (The girl looked at him with shock.)

Lavanya: Iva inga enna pandra.

Rahul: She is the one who is going to act in the advertisement of your boutique with you.

Lavanya: Then, am I the one she has to be pleased?

Rahul: Definitely. We just warmed up before heading towards your penthouse.

Lavanya: (Rolled her eyes) How is she?

Rahul: Soo good, she got a good month and tiny pussy. You would like her.

Lavanya: (Eyed the girl lustfully) Lets see.

Rahul: Seri sollu, why are you here?

Lavanya: Urghhh!! I forgot that. Yedhu andha Harithavaum andha kuzhanthayaum kandupudichittan. Ippo avnga randu perum avan mansion illa thaan irukkan.

Rahul: What the fuck??!!! It's soo early than we planned.

Lavanya: Exactly. I don't know why he took her along with him. You were the one asked me to wait for the right time. Now she is under his protection.

Rahul: Ohh come on girl!! Naa inga avan eppidi andha kuzhanthaya avan koodaye Kottittu vandha ennu yosichittu irukkan. Sheyy!!!

Lavanya: You know right, he is an emotional fool. Aardra ikku purandhathinala kottittu vandhirukkum paithyakkaran.

Rahul: Maybe. But don't underestimate them. He and that Reynash is too brainy. If he get a single clue, he will easily guess it's us who was behind everything.

Lavanya: True maybe they have already guessed.

Rahul: Be more careful here after. Don't put any stupid act to get that Haritha. I can assure you that she will be Yours, nahhh!! Ours.