Chapter 50

Please read Chapter 48&49, which is a double update.

Please read the note at the end of the story.

We have reached 50 Chapters!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Guys!! I have started my second story "Cyanide Cyanide Vizhiyal", an ashangi fanfiction, a tanglish story. Please give it a try and shower your love and support.

You can check the story in my profile.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/369946126?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Snowflakes300699

Let's get into the story......

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The same evening at SD hospitals,

(Yadav came out his hospital with a fatigue body and heart. He started his car and started to roam around the city. He was uncertain about what he has to do next, or where he wants to go.

Initially he was determined to take revenge of his brother, when he came to know that Yedhu has arrived his same city. He even created so many plans and traps to destroy his brother's happiness. But now he couldn't do anything. Everytime he started to execute the plans, his mind will automatically give up. He don't know what happened to him. He is not like this. He is not someone, who has concern about another human, most importantly about his relations.

But in the case of Yedhu, his mind is backing off from every plans his brain made. At the same time he wanted to save the two souls, who were suffering due to his acts in the recent past. The photos which shows their yearning eyes and pale faces are killing him. (AN: This is his illution, which was created by Lavanya and Rahul through their manipulative words and photos which take from different angles.) Now it become an unavoidable factor for his sleepless nights and nightmares.

He wants to come out of these all, but he don't know how to handle his mind. 'His mind', a mind which never ever seen true love. He is unfortunate to loved by someone. He yearned to be loved, but no one show him real love. Everytime he saw parents or bistanders of his patients crying for them, his heart yearned to become someones priority.

He sighed thinking about his life, which he is living just because he is born. He decided to spend sometime at a any pub to forget about anything by liquors. Usually to avoid his nightmares he will always choose sex. But recently he couldn't touch any women, he felt an aversion towards sex.

He reached the pub and wore his mask and cooling glass. He wore a hoodie to hide his identity as both Dr.AK and Yadav. 'Yadav', he hates his face, the face of his younger brother, which forced him to live a life in darkness. His guide and his uncle forced him to hide his face from the world. In fact he don't have a real identity to hide now.

What is he, 'a famous doctor?' Or 'a Playboy?' Or 'a womeniser?' Or 'a mafia don?' Or 'a lost child, who lost everything?' As he stepped out from the car fresh air rushed to him. He felt someone is waiting for him and he is going to be loved by someone soon. He chuckled and cursed his stupid heart for its stupid feelings.

He get inside the pub and approached the counter.)

Yadav: "A glass of whisky please."

Bartender: "Sure sir, please take your seat. Your order will arrive shortly."

(He hummed and walked towards an empty seat. As he took his seat, his eyes started to roam around the pub without knowing whome he was searching. He shook his head and started to scroll through his Instagram feeds. His Instragram feed seems to be gloomy than him. Within few minutes his order has arrived.)