Chapter 57

Please read chapter 56 before reading this.

Chapter 56 didn't even reached 40 votes. What happened guys? Is the story getting bored?

Then please let me know.

Long chapter ahead!! 3800+ words!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Four weeks passed in a swift. Till the date Yedhu or Dr. Yadav can't reveal the truth to Haritha. Everytime Yedhu tried she avoided the topic or someone else will interpt. Even Akash too tried to speak with her, but she had avoid the situations as much as possible.

Everyone was fed up with her new behaviour. But she was not ready to visit her past once again in any means. She don't want to think about the days she struggled alone to raise Rithun. She don't want to think about the scene which she saw her own best friend in death bed. Her mental health is in danger, which is unaware of anyone.

Yedhu has slight doubt on her new behaviour after the arrival of Dr. Yadav. He even discussed it with Dr. Yadav. The brothers are now closely watching her every movements.

Sarah and Dr. Yadav is still in the unnamed bond phase. But the whole family has already fixed Sarah as their elder daughter in law. Even Sarah and Dr. Yadav know that, today or tomorrow they will end up together. They know whatever bond they shared is for forever.

Sarah was waiting for him to confess his feelings to her or initiate the first step, as she already expressed her feelings in through her actions or indirectly through words.

But Dr. Yadav was scared to confess to her. He will always keep a gap between them. He was even scared to hold her hands or touch her. What if his touch will make her uncomfortable or what if she felt his touch or love is out of lust only. What if she think as he is approaching her for his physical needs. His past life is still haunting his present.

Abhijith and Darshini has gone for their honeymoon in the last week. Madhan and Reynash is busy in taking care of their wives and daughters. The whole family is in cloud nine hearing about the two pregencies in the family. Dr. Yadav become the personal gynaecologist of family.

The pregent ladies are following his diet chart. They doing some work outs and yoga postures in the guidance of Yadav. Yadav will even follow the couples in a distance while they are going out for a walk. The whole family except Haritha become too attached with him in these four weeks. He was loved by both ladies and men in the house.

Mithra and Krishna was showering him with all the love for the 28 years. Maalathi also very fond of Yadav. But no one never forget to show equal love and respect to Yedhu too. Rithun become too attached with Yadav. Even though Yedhu felt possessive seeing them together, he decided to let them be, as he trust his brother so much.

Sarah was always concentrated on taking care of Haritha. Haritha was overwhelmed by Sarah's love and care. It is true that, the elder sister will always be the second mother. But incase of Haritha Sarah become her first mom. The sisters are completely busy in roaming around the city, doing shoppings, along with Mamitha and Monika. Mamitha become Sarah's best friend while the bond between Haritha and Monika become more strong. Even though the sisters are busy in enjoying their life, they never forget to taking good care of the pregent ladies in the family.

Akhil was now fully concentrating on his love life. He never misses any chance to impress Monika. They become too close, with limited intimacy.

Rithun will often get stuck between the three possessive men - Yedhu, Yadav and Akhil. Their flights for attention of Rithun become a common thing in the house. Rithun become the lucky kid to get the father's love he lost for three years in three times extra dose.