Chapter 60

Please read chapter 59 before reading this!!

Votes are getting reduced day by day. I am very much disappointed guys.

It will only take half of second to press the star icon. This is just a simple jester you guys can do for the efforts I put to write each chapter.

Guys please do vote and comment guys. Speak with me please. I don't know how the story was going. I don't know you guys are enjoying or not. So please...

The reads for each chapters will reach upto 250 to 300, but the votes are just 30.

Really my story only deserve this 30 votes? Please say it out guys. I am trying to give stories of variety plots. But the response I get is nothing.

I have classes, exams along with migraine and allergies. But I am trying to give updates on alternate days. But the response you guys are giving nothing.

Only few people are voting and comments. Thank you so much for them. I will be always greatful for them.

If you guys are deciding to ignore this, then I have decided to stop writing in this platform or to translate my stories as a general stroy. I am not blackmailing you guys, I am sharing my disappoint. Please try to understand.

Actually Evey authors are facing the same problem. So please respect our efforts guys.

If any authors are reading this story please promote my story through your story authors. It would be a great support and help for me. Thank you in advance!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Later in the night

(The family reached the house just before one hour. Everyone moved instantly towards their room to get refreshed. One by one everyone's reached the living room and sat down to chat for sometimes. Bincy and Sarika were in their room with their husbands and kids, as they are dead tired. Abhijith and Darshini gone outside to have a short walk.

Rithun, Akhil and Akash were sitting together and discussing about some lastest games. Yedhu and Dr. Yadav is busily discussing about the buisness. Sarah was leaning on to Haritha's shoulder as she was dead tired, but is not ready to take rest.

Mithra and Maalathi were looking at their children with happiness as well as anxiety for something. Krishna entered the living room calling for Mithra with some packets in his hand.)

Krishna: "Mithra..."

Mithra: "Vaa Krishna vangittiya?"

Krishna: "Itha maa ithilla irukku." (He handover the packet to Mithra. Mithra and Maalathi shared a look and nodded their head. Others are looking at them curiously.)

Akash: "Ennathu maa andha cover illa?"

Mithra: "Saappudra porul illada."

Akash: "Rightuu vidu" (He turned back to Rithun and Akhil and resumed his discussion. Mithra shook her head.)

Mithra: "Sarah, ithaa." (Sarah frowned and stood up from the sofa. She then uncertainly moved towards her and recived the packet.)

Sarah: "Ennathu aunty ithu?"

Mithra: "Room illa poyii parunga, Yadav koottiittu poda." (Yadav nodded with a confusion and moved towards Sarah.)

Yedhu: "Ithu ellam anyaayam maa, yethukku andha kuttii saathanukku mattum special gift." (Sarah turned towards him and glared him deadly.)