Chapter 58

Please check chapter 57 before reading this. There was reduction in the number of readers. Didn't you guys get the notification?

For the past three chapters votes not exceeding above 40.

Please do vote guys. It will be a great encouragement for me.

If the number of votes getting reducing, I am loosing the intrest to update the chapters.

Yesterday I couldn't update due to some error in Wattpad. So I will try to give another update tomorrow, if I get votes.

We have reached 20k+ reads and 2k+ votes.

Long chapter!! 4100+ words

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Two months passed again. The happenings of the two months:

The family was in cloud nine knowing that Dr. Yadav and Sarah is ready to get married. The family members pay a visit to their astrologer and decided the date for their engagement and marriage, which is after two months. They even fixed the date of Yedhu and Haritha's marriage which will be after another two months. After an another two weeks gap they fixed the marriage of Akhil and Monika, with her parents acceptance.

Dr. Yadav and Sarah had only shared some cheek kisses, forehead kisses and hugs yet, as Yadav want to cherish their first time to make it as memorable. But the distance that maintained by him, made Sarah insecure about herself. In case of Yedhu as usual he never failed to utilise any opportunity to make Haritha tired. Their beach house's walls is the sole witness of their love making sections.

Dr. Yadav and Haritha would only share small smiles and few words. The hesitation Haritha has didn't completely vanished yet, but still she is trying. The gap between Haritha and Akash has reduced now. They are now back to their old selves.

Y&K Multi Speciality Hospital has started it working. Dr. Yadav and Dr. Atharv become the strong pillers of the hospital. They become famous doctors in their respective fields.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is Dr. Yadav and Sarah's engagement day and day after tomorrow is their wedding day. The family is busy in the last minute preparations. Yedhu and Sarah won't avoid any chances they get to pull each other's legs. Haritha and Dr. Yadav become habitual to their silly fights and they started to enjoy the same.

At the living room in Yedhu's mansion

(Yedhu and Dr. Yadav is sitting at a couch playing a game in their mobiles.)

Yedhu: "Anna anaa un left illa paaru, poodu naa avana."

Dr. Yadav: "Iru iru... Haan pottutten."

(The smirked victoriously and hi-fi each other. Haritha who came to the hall with a bunch of neatly folded clothes in her hand saw this and rolled her eyes in annoyance.)

Yedhu: "Next round polam?"

Dr. Yadav: "Ithu ellam oru kelvi innu, start pannuda seekram."

Haritha MV: "Ivan oruthan eppo paathalum next round next round indu. Aathii namma mind enna ippidi ellam yosikkathu."

Haritha: (Closed her eyes tightly and opened it. She glared the duo brothers who was busy in their phones.) "Evalo neram thaa randum ippidi phone ye nonditte iruppinga. Ezhundhu ponga randum."