Chapter 30

Double update as per reader's request.

Please read chapter 29 before reading this chapter.

We have reached 30 Chapters!!!!

A very slight mature content or mature language is in this update.

The characters in this story are just imagination, it has nothing to do with the real-life. The story is only for the purpose of entertainment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At Sheremetyevo International Airport, Moscow, Russia

(A private jet landed on the firm runway in the late afternoon of the day. Few men and few women get down from the jet tiredly. Among them a man and woman walked majesticly, led by a group of gurds. Two womens with tear dried face followed them helplessly. The man and the woman switched off the aeroplane mode in their phones, to check for any messages and missed calls.)

Man: Sheethal kitterundhu oru voice note vandhirukku.

Women: Play that Rahul.

(Rahul played the audio to hear both of them.)

Voice note: Anna, Yedhu mama vtyla nee sonna maari oru ponnum oru payyanum irukkan. Ne ava mama Voda friend innu thaane sonna, aana avanga ellarum athu mama kattikka pora ponnu ennu thaa solra and andha little shit is calling her as amma. I don't know what was happening there. Mama slapped me several times untill I loose my balance. They insulted us and throw us out of the house. Amma is still crying thinking about that incident anna. I want mama. Please do something immediately.

Rahul/Women: (Shocked) What the fuck?

Rahul: What the hell is this Lavanya, you were the one, who said Haritha is just his friend.

Lavanya: That was true Rahul. How could this happen?

Rahul: Call anyone who know them and enquire about this information.

(Lavanya nodded her head and called someone and enquired about things. Her face changed after hearing from the other side. The phone call lasted for 15 minutes.)

Rahul: Ennachu?

Lavanya: Y&K illa work pandra oruthana thaan kooppitten. And... (She dragged.)

Rahul: Enna sonna?

Lavanya: Yedhu loves Haritha one-side for the past 9 years.

Rahul: Then who the hell was that Aardra.

Lavanya: She is the one who proposed Yedhu. But as you can guess, he rejected her. And he didn't get a proper chance to confess his love to Haritha.

Rahul: So, now Haritha agreed for his proposal.

Lavanya: Actually not like that. She also loved him for the past 9 years. They didn't confessed each other. Like the proposal of Aardra confused us, it confused Haritha too.

Rahul: What the hell? Appuram yethukku andha Haritha Aardra kooda pona.

Lavanya: Nee sonna maari Yedhu mattumilla emotional fool, avalum thaan.

Rahul: What do you mean?

Lavanya: That Aardra twisted her saying she was pregent with Yedhu's baby. That fool belived it and followed her to protect her friend and her man's child.

Rahul: Appuram yen ava Ivalo naal thiruppii varala.

Lavanya: Avalukku 2 naal Munna Yedhu poyii pathu pesinappo thaa, Yedhu ikkum andha Aardra ikkum endha oru relation um illa ennu therinjathe.