Chapter 51

Please read chapter 50 before reading this.

What happened again number of votes get reduced. Please do vote guys. It will a great encouragement for me.

Your votes and comments are my encouragement for writing. But your silence is literally discouraging me.

Longest chapter as we crossed 50 Chapters, 15k+ reads and 1.5k votes. Thank you so much.

3400+words.

Even though I am having for reaching 15k reads at the same time I have a little disappointed that we have only reached 15k with 57 parts of story.

Guys please share the story with your friends and followers. Please do support guys.

Silent readers please do vote.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day morning at SD hospitals

(Yadav's mind was clouded with yesterday's incidents. Her smile, her eyes, her innocence, her care, her motherly love everything gave a piece of mind to him. He removed his mask and coolers, then glanced at the mirror placed at his room.

He looked at his face. His eyes with dark circles, his dense beard, his messy hair. He smiled looking at his reflection. But suddenly his reflection changed, it is not him, it is his brother's reflection now. He banged his hands on the nearby wall and wore his mask.

He move back to his seat and wore his coolers. His mind again drifted back to her. His heart longed to see her once again, but his brain know, she won't come for him. She is not meant for him, she is belonged to his brother. She is a happiness pill, but happiness is not his cup of tea.

His train of thoughts were broken by a call from his intercom. He sighed and attended the call.)

Yadav: "Hello, Ya.... Dr. AK is here."

Other side: "Dr. patients are waiting for you. Can I permit them inside."

Yadav: "Yes please.."

(One by one patients came inside. He checked them and prescribed the medicines for their conditions. His mind is now fully concentrated on his work, which is his solace. As he finished his consultation, a nurse entered inside his cabin. He glanced at her for an explanation.)

Nurse: "Dr. One more patient is there. It's not a pre booked one, but they urgently wanted to consult with you Dr. and also there is a recommendation from a higher offical for them. So can I get them in."

Yadav: (Sighed) "Fine let them in."

(Soon three men entered the room and waited at the threshold of the room.)

Yadav: "Get in." (Without looking at them, as he was busy in checking the patient's details.) "I am not someone, who pay heed to these recommendations and stuffs. I permitted you just because it's a medical emergency. So never....." (He stopped in middle as he witnessed the three persons sitting infront of him with innocent faces.)

Yadav: (His anger reached his threshold, but he controlled himself and glanced at them.) "Why are you here?"

(Yedhu, Reynash and Akhil looked at each other.)

Reynash: "Consultation doctor."

Yadav: (Sighed) "Fine, you guys are here for a 5th month checkup for Mrs. Riya. Where is she?"

Akhil: "Riya illa sir, Reynash yen annan thaa, avanga peeru maathii type pannittannu ninakkiren."

Yadav: "Whatt???"