Chapter 27

Outside the house.

(Yedhu and Haritha emerged through the front door and moved towards the porch. Once they reached the porch, Yedhu turned back and looked at Haritha.)

Yedhu: Namma bike illa polama?

Haritha: Ippovum vachirukkiya andha bike, almost 6 years aaka pokuthu namma lasta athila poyii.

Yedhu: Athu enna kelvi, yen favourite bike, enakku andha bike ila vera neraye memories irukku. (He directly looked into her eyes, she averted her gaze immediately.)

Haritha: (Teasingly) CEO sir bike ill ellam povennu naa ninachu kooda pakkalaye.

Yedhu: Indha CEO konjam different thaa. Nee sollu bike or car.

Haritha: (Acted like thinking) Well.... Bike.

Yedhu: (Chuckled) Seri come.

(He took the bike from the porch and kick started it before asking her to climb up on the bike. She too obeyed his words.)

Yedhu: Polama.

Haritha: Okay.

(Both of them enjoyed the night Breeze and each other's company after years.)

Yedhu: Evalo naal aachu illa.

Haritha: Aama.

Yedhu: Did you ever missed this?

Haritha: (Replied after a while) You know the answer right. Ovvoru vattiyum yethavathu couples bike illa pokum pothu ellam enakku nammala thaa nayabakathilla varum. Inimmell appidi mudiyatha ennu yosippom.

Yedhu: Appuram?

Haritha: Appuram...... Within seconds Aardra nayabagam varum, appuram 2-3 naal guilty aa suthittu iruppom.

(This ruined Yedhu's mood. Silence prevailed there. Haritha also know that she has spoiled his mood, but that was not her intention. She don't know how to change the environment, so she too kept silent.

After sometimes, she placed her hands on his shoulder hesitantly. A warm smile bloomed in his face, which reflected in her face also. But the silence prevailed till they reached their destination.

Yedhu stopped his bike before a huge gate. Seeing him the security immediately opened the gate for them. He entered the gate, all the while Haritha looked around with confusion.)

Haritha: Ithu enna edam, namma yen Inga vandhom, beach ikku poleya, Restaurant ikku thaan porennu naa ninache?

Yedhu MV: Hayyo indha kelvikku purandhava aarambhichittane.

Haritha: Reply Pannu pa.

Yedhu: Heyy nee stop panna thanedi reply panna mudiyum.

Haritha: Seri seri sollunga.

Yedhu: Ithu yendha edam ennu neeye pathu therinjukko. Beacha naa kattren, nee vaa. Ini yethavathu irukka?

Haritha: Illa illa.

Yedhu: Seri appo erangu, Evalo neram thaan dii wait pandrathu.

Haritha: Pcchhh ponga.

(She climbed down the bike while murmuring something which is inaudible for him. He too climbed down from the bike.)

Yedhu: Ennadi munumunukkura?

Haritha: Enna puthusa dii ellam pottu kooppudra?

Yedhu: Enna puthusa, nethum 3-4 vattii koopputtene, appa yethum kelkkala?