A new Life nearly vanquished

Good day/afternoon, Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is dedicated to the newly formed life of the lost ship and its crew.

Though you may sooner than later find out why I rated this story as "Mature."

As a side note, if any of these chapters or the entire story should happen to disappear without me being consulted about it, please inform me as soon as possible, as this would mean that Wattpad has violated people's trust and possibly entered the legal realm of violating freedom of speech by censoring without the author's consent or knowledge.

I just posted this because other people have apparently been spreading rumors about how Wattpad's policies are changing, where stories that include bullying, death, and murder will be deleted in the near future, but keep it broad enough that possibly fights and accidents resulting in fatal/fatal injury will cause the story to be deleted, regardless of the rating, and the story will be marked "MATURE" by the author.

I checked the current guidelines, but they say that any story that advocates bullying, death, suicide, and murder will be deleted, while the author is notified of this decision. That's what Wattpad's community guidelines have written, but I just want to make sure that if any stories are deleted without anyone's knowledge, than Wattpad would essentially allow any random lawyer to gain an easy paycheck. I am not kidding when I say that German law would eat them alive. I am a German citizen living in Germany who also understands how the political system works, completely!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: Unknown

Location: Somewhere in the Western half of the Atlantic ocean

MS München, Starboard side

Warning: Ship integrity is rapidly falling! Automatic Emergency beacon activated!

SOS signal is transmitted through all channels, both military and civilian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silence... complete silence.

That is what München felt. How its crew felt as they were stuck for days on end, stuck inside the interior of the ship, as it slowly, agonizingly sank with a 45° degree list to starboard. The Bulkhead doors completely deformed by the sudden kick to side and the darkness the interior was befallen upon the crew, as the engine finally gave out as soon as seawater poured into the ship. The sinking freighter sinking into the abyss, taking with it all crew members, including the Captain, who all awaited their timely death. During their last prayers, the depth of the Atlantic finally won, as the bulkheads and bullheads  (windows) finally gave out and allowed thousands of cubicmeter of water to rush into the ship, drowning the crew, robbing them from even a merciful death.

But now...

Silence... no... Silence isn't silent. There is always sound, no matter how silent you are. For example your breathing. It generates sound. Same as your heartbeats. The heart pulsates and allows the flow of your red blood cells to transport oxygen to your organs muscles.

And the annoying beeping in your ear, that your mind actually generates itself out of thin air as the brain simply doesn't know what Silence is and can't comprehend. Because of this you will hear a shrill noise, while being away from any noticable sound generating object/subject. This what confused a small little child onboard a tilting ship.

???: "So why do I hear a beating heart... Wait... I can think?... That shouldn't be possible... I am a cargo ship... am I not?"

Slowly the little child opens her eyes "?" and looks around with her head "?" only to realize a small discrepancy; she has a body.