Epilogue

1th of March, 1942

Sardegna Empire, Toranto

Time: 0634 hours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the main harbor of the Sardegna Marina Fleet, the cargo ship MS München is seen idling in its place, surrounded by various Sardegna Heavy Cruisers and Destroyers. The same was true for the poor ship's girl, although she was surrounded by Zara-class ship's girls, all of them protecting the cargo ship's girl. In reality, Littorio was still trying to persuade the Ironblood freighter to carry cargo for the Sardegna Empire, and her subordinates, especially the teasing ones, simply accepted the request to assist her.

Flustered and blushing a deep crimson, München, stuttering since her awakening, surrounded by the massive orbs directly above her head, spoke weakly against this bribery. "G-Girls, y-you don't think that's going to get me on your s-side, do you?"

Giggling, Zara leaned towards the face of München. "Ara~ Ara~ Why wouldn't you join? Here, you have the greatest and biggest girls every. single. day~"

Gorizia, not fully understanding the situation, countered. "if we pamper her all day than she can't transport any materials without interference."

Pola, who had been drunk before these escapades, also joined in the argument. "My~ Are you trying to get the little cutie all to yourself?"

"What? NO!"

While the three of them began to argue, München, due to her small stature, quickly slipped past them and ran to her ship. The entire evening and night was a simple nightmare. Instead of the simple kitchen of a local shop or a comfortable bed, she was surrounded by these and other heavy cruisers and battleships (and a sleepy converted aircraft carrier) (Deja Vu). All as a token of gratitude and the Sardinian way of welcoming state guests. München wasn't so easily fooled and saw through the cracks to the clear intent.

She quickly ran to her ship, removed the lines to the pier, jumped (with her superhuman strength) onto her ship, and started the engines. She would have liked to stay a bit longer and look for a cargo mission to the British Isles or the Iris Orthodoxy, but under the current circumstances she decides to go home a bit early.

Without consulting the port authorities, who will surely be angry and will impose a fine (which she would rather pay than stay between those "mountains"), she really didn't care and left the port as quickly as possible, which meant 6 knots, as she didn't want to be the main perpetrator of any collisions.

When she left, she also changed her radio frequency back to civilian, as she didn't want to be easily caught and found by the lecherous cruisers and battleships. She really didn't want to deal with the Eugen's counterparts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh? She left?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6th of March, 1942

50km off of Heligoland

Ironblood Maritime Borders

Time: 0634 hours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After sailing through the Strait of Gibraltar and finding out that the human personnel really are idiots for getting caught lusting over a ship's girl's body (and finding out that they can't swim), she sailed past Brest, through the English Channel and the Strait of Dover-Calais and was soon in the North Sea.