Fury has been unleashed

Welcome back to the story of the LashCarrier MS München.

Unfortunately, the Sirens decided to interfere and a certain Kansen will make sure that the High-Class on the scene regrets her existence. They are clones so need to fear of perma death.

Also the current and previous pictures above show, how the ship unloaded their cargo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the Siren essentially crashing the party, the Kansen and manned destroyers rushed to their positions. Many of the sailors and officers were conscripts and volunteers who were either drafted into the Royal Navy as there was no need to increase the army budget. The volunteers, on the other hand, mostly showed up after a coastal attack where they had lost relatives, friends, neighbors, their homes and/or their jobs and wanted to vent their anger at the Sirens.

However, many of the officers were former sailors who had essentially survived and fought in naval battles against the mass-produced Siren ships. Their experience eventually led them to be promoted to command either sailors or entire ships, with a few of them commanding entire fleets of manned warships.

Since the introduction of the Shipgirls shortly after the Great War, the discovery of the Wisdom Cube shards by mine shaft workers, the sudden introduction of the Siren during the Battle of Jutland/Skaggerak, and various manpower shortages after failed attempts to either capture or sink fleets of Siren warships with obsolete ships, a mass introduction of Shipgirls into the Navy has occurred. These Kansen essentially took over their respective ships to allow the Admiralty to move experienced personnel offshore to either train new sailors and officers, or to not lose crucial and invaluable experience/intelligence on Siren tactics.

And today's battle quickly shows how the Kansen are more efficient than a manned ship.

The destroyers quickly form a line, aim their guns at their rigging (or the rigging itself by Ironblood standards), and open a volley of artillery shells at the divisions of peasants preparing a salvo of torpedoes while attempting to fire at the Kansens.

Keyword attempting, mind you, as the Kansen, with their assembled rigging, miniaturized their huge warships into a small artillery platform (or dragons and sharks) that minimizes the hit area, while keeping the same punch.

This allows for a more nimble display of maneuver warfare, as the Destroyers, after destroying or sinking the first two lines of peasants, close the distance on the Rooks and Knights.

While the Kights were pummeled by the 150mm and 127mm volleys, the Bishops suffered immensely from the torpedo barrage. Gouging holes below the waterline quickly pulled the heavy cruiser toward Davy Jones' locker. Soon the cruisers were either one big bonfire, with ammunition detonating left and right, or the great black hulls swallowed by the Atlantic, soon to be an artificial coral reef in the Atlantic.

In the meantime on the other side the Heavy Cruisers essentially pummeled the Pawns and Knights to the bottom of the ocean. While being Heavy Cruisers, due their rigging they are swift and faster than a mere Destroyer. Though the Bishops took some time, as they were another modernized Siren vessels.

"Tsk, that's really not fair, you know?" "Aren't you all 'All's fair in love and war'?"

The light cruisers, on the other hand, protected the manned destroyers, giving quick orders to the captains to warn and target any threat in their vicinity. On the other hand, they'd also jump aboard various cruisers, cut their guns like butter and milk, and leave them to their own demise.

The British Battleships, near the LashCarrier, took up positions on two sides and give out artillery support, greatly diminishing the Rooks aiming at the Merchant and their sisters-in-arms, though both had a rather some problems.