Sakuran Semblance of Superiority

8th of December, 1941

Delegation Fleet/Ironblood Support Flotilla

15km off the shores from the Sakuran Mainland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the fleet closed in on the mainland, questions about the LashCarrier flared up again. This time about the ship itself. While Mikasa and Kashino wanted to know how such large ships were built, the Carriers wanted to know if there were any larger CVs on their world and if there were any plans for them. Meanwhile, the destroyers and cruisers wanted to know what their history was and who the masters of the seas were.

They found out that München was from the future itself, so they wanted to know who was winning the war between Crimson Axis and Azur Lane and Sirens. The resulting answers, as she was bombarded with questions, left a sour taste in everyone's mouth.

Mikasa: "S-So wait, you mean-"

Kinugusa: "-We lost?! HOW!"

Nürnberg: "So... we were sunk?"

München: "Not everyone. Leipzig was scuttled, yes, but you, Nürnberg, were given to the Northern Parliament as a War Prize. Atleast you were their Flagship."

Mutsuki: "And what happened to us?"

München: "Well..." *Sees the rising lethal aura of Mikasa* "That is something I don't know." Obviously she knew from the knowledge from her former crew, before they dissapeared, but she knows that lying is the only way to get out of here alive.

Hipper, seeing that the situation is increasingly sour and dampening, decides to intervene. "Okay, let's stop here before some cries. We are to look good and happy and not like a bunch of losers that just lost the war. Don't forget, München comes from another world, meaning ours hasn't to end like hers."

Her reassuring lighten up the mood a little bit but enough to calm everyone down. Soon they were able to see the outlines of the Sakuran Port, but also something a few kilometers to their right, also heading to port.

Agano: "Hey, look! The 'Kido Butai' is returning to port!"

Mutsuki-Class: "Let us see! Where? Where?"

Köln: "That also means Eugen and Z23 are also among them. Admiral Hipper, shall we?"

Hipper, knowing what Köln wants to do, gave her the green light. "Yes, send to Kolibri, but make sure they don't shoot it down."

Soon a Helicopter was brought of the Hangar on the K-Class. It's propellers on it's top and it's arms were opened. Soon everyone, especially the Sakurans as it was their first time to see such beautiful and imprressive aircraft, it's full might and what it can do. Soon the rotary aircraft lifted off, heading towards the Sakuran Fleet Carriers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Kido Butai'

15km off the shores from the Sakuran Mainland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akagi and Kaga, both of them representing the 1. Carrier Division, were talking with Zuikaku and Shoukaku about the battle results, as they heard a chopping noise nearing their carriers. Immediately the Siren ships escorting them aimed their guns towards the unknown target. Suddenly Eugen and Z23 jumped onboard the Akagi.

Eugen: "I would suggest to cease fire immediately."

Akagi, slightly aggitated with how the skirmishes didn't go to plan, asked in a mischievious tone. "Oh really? Than would that thing be? Is it one of your 'superior' weapons? Would be a damn shame if it is shot down."