Interrogation and Prison Break

???

???

???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With no real time passing, München had essentially no way of knowing if she had slept two minutes or eight hours over the next few days... or was it weeks?

Fortunately, she had the right(?) to enter the courtyard and the mess hall, though she quickly found out that she was the only prisoner on the entire island. And she counted all the patrols and other Sirens in her sight. 155 against 1. Not great odds for a simple cargo ship with no weapons to shoot or even bluff.

So far, no one really bothered her in any way. But that was going to change, and she knew it. After she had been sitting on a bench for a while, trying to figure out what to do, an Intruder came up to her and escorted her back to her cell. At least that's what Munich thought. In reality, she was led to one of the many wings of the prison. She hadn't been there since she was here.

There were two Oceanas standing in front of a large armored door. When they got closer to it, the door opened automatically and let them enter the room. There was a metal table and two metal chairs in the 3 x 3 meter room. She was told to sit down on one of them and wait for someone to come. The Intruder who was escorting her went to one of the corners and stood there in an upright position, not moving a muscle. "Do they have muscles?", thinks München.

Three of the sides are made of (what she thinks is) brick and mortar. The fourth wall is made of glass. She knows the glass isn't just a mirror. It's something else, but she digresses. It is not a matter of concern to her.

After a few minutes of waiting, a purple glowing portal suddenly appears right on top of the other chair. A white-clothed, white-haired, golden-eyed child emerges from it. She sits down. Various documents appear in front of her, all of them with the schematics of the MS München, its voyages, any discrepancies and finally... the rescue operation on her last voyage. The latter causes München to widen her eyes. She finally realizes how extensive the search was and how everyone searched for her crew before their untimely demise.

???: "MS München, it is great to finally see you with my own eyes."

München: "May I know your name? It's rude for you to know my name, but I don't know yours."

Zero: "Obviously, as you wouldn't answer any questions I would have given to you. My name is Observer Zero, and I am here to get some answers as to your involvement and exactly what it is you are here for."

München: "What do you mean, Miss Zero? What involvement? I am simply a Merchant ship, specialised in carrying Lighters, mere barges, to many various locations, inaccessable to more modern and far larger 100.000 ton Merchant ships."

Zero: "Fufufufu~ Thanks for answering my question with such lavish answers. It seems our predictions were correct that your former homeworld don't have any Kansen or Siren intervention or interdiction."

München bit her lips. She had foolishly bragged about the shipbuilding capabilities her world had attained between the time of her birth and her death. Now she was only giving information, public on her world but unknown to this world, to the enemy of humanity. "And how will you use such information? It's not like you can just teleport hundreds of ships anywhere you want."

Zero: "That is true, but it is also false. We still need transport ships to move large quantities of materials to various bases, simply to repair and maintain data servers and other critical equipment. While our teleportation is limited, it's not extensive enough to allow for foolish attacks that only cause headaches for the Elites that are deployed. That's where you come in."