Royal Greeting...

Houston, we have a problem... I am running out of chapter titles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12th of February, 1941

Scapa Flow

Shipment has arrived

Awaiting further orders

Current location: Royal Garden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surrounded on almost all sides by Royal Navy Shipgirls who once wanted to capture/kill her, she was still tense. Although in reality the Royals already knew the potential she had and wanted to capture her and bring her under their control. Unfortunately, that won't be possible, so the only way to keep her under their watchful eye would be the newly established trade routes.

München felt in the world, while appreciated by many, still without a real purpose. But she already has a plan, and it involves her former owners; Hapag-Iloyd. Without the trade routes under intense threat from various submarines and surface raiders, and with several nations reopening their markets, she could finally be a fully fledged cargo ship under international law.

At least she hopes so. Ironblood is officially her new home, and with how militaristic they are, she could be brought under full control at any time. She has no weapons for self-defense. A smaller destroyer could easily beat her at sea. She needs allies and trading partners, pronto.

München: "It is great to finally see the Flagship of such formidable fleet."

Eugen, acting as ambassador, immediately realized what München was trying to do, but she couldn't risk the fragile peace Bismarck and Friedrich der Große had granted Azur Lane. Especially with the current events unfolding in the port itself, she must allow Munich free reign. Though said reign would ultimately help with Ironblood's dwindling economy. After the break with Azur Lane, only their closest allies were able to trade with them, except for a few other surviving nations under their "protection.

Elizabeth: "Hmm, what do you want? I am all ears." She deciphered Eugen's tense face. She concluded that the large freighter was trying to break free from military control to the point where it would hurt them more in the long run to bring it back under their control than it would hurt them to let it go free. She knew that some losses, such as capital, would have to be accepted in order to gain another victory over Ironblood without lifting a finger.

München: "All I want to know is, what goods could be easily transported from a port with river access to another port on another continent, also with river access, that requests said goods? Does it require ships that can carry barges?"

Elizabeth: "Mhmm... let me think about this for a few minutes. Not that I currently am aware of. Of course, a cargo ship can't be lazy, as they would only bring losses that won't look good in the quarter. I will let my servants look through the reports from the Royal ports. If we have such goods, that can be transported easily in barges/lighters, than I will inform you."

München: "Thank you very much. It seems that I won't leave port for a while anyway, so you know where to find me." She drinks the last remains of her cup of tea, curtesy of the Maids, and stands up.

She bows in front of the Queen, in a near perfect 45% angle, catching Her Majesty and her royal servants nearby off-guard (and Eugen too) and turned around.

Elizabeth, realising that such curting needs a proper response or she look like a utter fool, says to the leaving cargo ship. "Wait. I will not leave without a proper guide, lest you get lost, especially with Eugen." She gives a smirking look at the pouting Hipper class. "I will let you be escorted by our Head Maid and our best Maid escort, you could ever be given."