#16

Oneshot| 16

"OKAY," The guy chuckled looking at everyone and then diverted to a specific person before speaking

"OKAY," The guy chuckled looking at everyone and then diverted to a specific person before speaking. "(Y/n)!" You shot your head up while a phone on your right hand and other one was in right arm. "Yeah?" You uttered then looked at everyone present in the group meeting. "You have to bring chocolate cake and?" Your friend aka group leader spoke. "Jungkook you?" He looked at Jungkook who was already looking at Mark aka group leader. "Strawberry cake." Jungkook said. You immediately looked at him but not making obvious and thought That's my favourite cake. How he knows- yah! Pabo! Isn't that obvious that he can choose any, which he wants.

You chuckled while thinking but shut up immediately. "Okay, it's final that today we're going to eat chocolate and strawberry cakes!" Mark spoke and stood up. You sighed and closed your eyes. From tomorrow your school is going to start again. Summer break ended so fastly. Wae? Today your group decided to hold a meeting to plan a party. Your group consists 7 members. 4 boys and 3 girls. Their name are Mark, Jungkook, Jimin, Mingyu, Sumin, (y/n) and Soyeon.

"Hey (y/n)!" The owner of that line shooked your body which made you to sit straight making her laugh. "Yah! Sumin!" You scolded. "I'm older than you! Give some respect to me! I'm 169 days older than you!" You exclaimed. Sumin made a face and said "Only 6 months!" She scoffed. You smiled at her and looked at your right side and found Jungkook on his phone and Jimin on his right side looking at you. He then looked at Sumin and said "Hey," Simin looked at him and gestured him to speak further.

"Let's go out. Jungkook wanna join?" Jimin looked at Jungkook who slowly shooked his head while looking at his phone. "Okay then! Um.. (y/n) wanna join?" You shot your head up when you heard your name being mentioned. "Huh?" You looked at Jimin. "We are going out, so wanna join?" You first looked at him to see if speak further then he added "Mingyu is coming there too." This time you and Jungkook both looked at him with wide eyes. "Really/ What?" You and Jungkook spoke together.

You blushed and said "Okay,". Jimin smiled and looked at Jungkook. "What happened?" He asked. "Mingyu is joining you all?" Jungkook asked back. Jimin nodded and right then a guy jumped and sat beside you aka between you and Jimin. "Hey, bro!" The guy exclaimed. "Hey, Mingyu." Jimin smiled. "So, are you all coming?" The guy named Mingyu asked. "Except Jungk-" Jimin was about to say something when Jungkook spoke "Yes! We all are coming. Me too." He spoke the last two words while looking at Jimin. "Okay, Gukk!" Mingyu smiled. "By the way, where were you!? There was a meeting. I thought you are late again!" Sumin spoke. "Well he is late af." You said calmly.
_

Mingyu is your childhood crush. You like him since he helped you when your classmates were bullying you.

"Yah!" A girl came forward when you was ignoring her. "Forgot what happened yesterday!?" She held your hair while you looked at atge floor without any emotions. Right then the girl who was holding your hair tightly, her other friend came infront of you. "Eww. Your hair!" She held your bangs. You pushed her hand while looking at the floor. "Ema!" The girl, to who's hand you pushed exclaimed. "She needs her punishment!" She added. "Lily and Ema are bullying (y/n) behind the stairs!" You all heard a guy's voice from behind. You looked ahead and saw your classmate. Jack. You then again looked at floor because you know that no one will help you.