#17

"COME fast!" Dangerous yet cold voice exclaimed. The girl with long pink hoodie, reaching till her thighs and shorts which was hidden under the hoodie came in view. She had her hairs let fall as they are reaching till her shoulders but long enough. She had whispy bangs with round or like square shape face. Her both hands were joined as she is scared. She had her hands on her chest to not get scared of what can come. She is around 16. She looked ahead of her and saw the man, who took her here.

"You can go and change." The man infront of her, showing his back, said. "I'm fine." She whispered. He sighed and nodded before leaving. "That's your room." He said while pointing at a door and disappeared in some room. She sighed in relief as he left. "I'm f-fine." She sobbed. She ran to the room and shut the door close. She made her way towards the bed and sat their silently, remembering what happened few hours ago.

[ Flashback:- ]

| Lee's Home

"Mr. Jeon." The man, who is 40 years old, bowed, when he saw the Mafia boss entering. "How come you're here?" The man who is also your dad asked politely, even though the man infront of him is younger and that too that he is 26. "Don't be so dumb, Lee. " Mr. Jeon's cold voice made Mr. Lee's leg shake. "Where is my 50 million dollars? You asked me to give the amount and you promised to give it back yet you broke the promise!" He was angry by now.

Mr. Lee kept silent and looked down. "You mortgaged your daughter, right?" Mr. Lee's eyes widened when he realised that he had mortgaged his daughter if he failed to return his money. He was sweating as his daughter might come anytime. He looked at the clock and knew that his daughter will come anytime. He was panicking from inside and was looking at the door continuously. He thought that he would pay the money back to him but failed.

Mr. Jeon was looking at Mr. Lee with his sharp gaze until he heard the door opening sound. Everyone present there, including his guards and except Mr. Jeon, turn their heads to the side, from where the sound came. "Dad.." A female's voice rang into the Mafia boss's ears as his shot his head up. He smirked at Mr. Lee and chuckled before turning his head to look at the girl. "(Y/n)!" The girl aka you looked at your dad when he called you. He gestured you to ran out yet how can you when you saw around 20 guards around a Man, you can guess that he would be like 26 or 27. "Who are they?" You asked looking at your dad to see if he'll tell you or not. The Mafia boss smiled and turned fully to you and smirked looking at you. After diverting your attention from your dad, you looked at the man in front of your dad.

You're 16 years old and was wearing a long pink hoodie, reaching till your thighs and shorts which was hidden under the hoodie but came in the view to make sure you was wearing something down. You had your hairs let fall as they are reaching till your shoulders but long enough. You had whispy bangs with round or like square shape face.

"Take her." The boss commanded and turned to your father. "Now, only, I have all right on her." He told him and made his way out. When he passed by you, you felt a dark aura around him that sent shiver ran down your spine. "What the hell?" You widened your eyes when a guard touched your wrist, making you pulled it away. "Don't touch her! Just bring her!" You all heard the Mafia boss's voice. Soon, another man came to you and smiled bitterly. "Please come with us." He said politely. "We won't harm you. We are taking you somewhere." He again smiled, making you frowned and looked at your dad, who was showing his back. "Dad, help." You yelled yet the man in front of you held your wrist and dragged you out.

"Please Ms." The grip was soft, not making you panic. You was feeling scared so, you kept quiet and let him drag you. You was looking at his face all the time when you noticed that he was opening the car's door. He made you sit on the back seat of the car and made his way to the other side after locking your side. You just looked at him, going to the passenger seat. He put his seatbelt and looked forward to see his boss's car. When the car of their boss moved, every car behind him started their engines.