Liam's heartbreak

Hope, Liam and Beth enter their home. 

Hope is holding Beth and looking around.

Hope: This house is beautiful... 

Liam: Thanks for coming here with me. I know it's weird because you don't remember me being your husband. I promise that I will make you feel comfortable and I won't pressure you.

Hope smiles.

Hope: You're so much better than him. 

Liam: What? Who?

Hope looks sad. 

Next scene: Rick is at his home smiling and looking at the photo he took with Hope at the reunion.

Diana walks into the house.

Rick: Diana, you won't believe it... 

Diana: I know... Hope is alive

Rick: Yes! 

Diana and Rick hug. Rick has tears in his eyes. Diana wipes them.

Diana: You're so happy... 

Rick: I never been happier... I thought we lost her... She has amnesia. 

Diana: I know that too... 

Rick: I just don't understand where she was and how Massimo and Ridge found her... It's so bizarre. 

Diana: You have no idea how bizarre. That's the exact same word I used to describe this situation before I even found out how crazy this story actually is. 

Rick: You know something more? Our meeting was mainly a reunion where we hugged Hope and told her who is who... 

Diana: The meeting at my dad's house was a bit more grim. 

Rick: Why?

Diana: Thomas and my mom were there.

Rick: Sheila?! Why?

Diana: She is the one who found Hope... 

Rick: Oh... And Thomas?

Diana: He found her before my mom did.

Rick: Sorry, I don't get it.

Diana: Rick, Thomas fooled Hope... He found her first and told her that she's his wife. They lived in a rented home in Cuba... But my mom was stalking them and informed my dad. 

Rick looks horrified.

Next scene: Jack and Sally enter the Marone villa. They laugh.

Jack: Thomas?

Thomas is sitting on the couch and he looks numb. Massimo is on the second couch.

Sally: You came back from Cuba? You know Hope is alive, right?

Massimo: Oh he knows... He knew before any of us did.

Jack: What? Anyway where is mom and dad and Steffy, Finn?

Massimo: They left to their homes... Shauna is sleeping. It was a day full of... Emotions. 

Jack: Yeah.. Tell me about it. My sister is alive... My mom got her baby back. 

Sally: It's amazing... But you said Thomas knew before any of us? Did you find Hope?

Thomas: Yes.

Sally: Amazing! You're a hero Thomas.

Massimo: Thomas please go upstairs. 

Thomas: No... Everyone will find out anyway. They might hear it from me.