After the operation

It's a new day. Taylor is looking at Thomas laying on the hospital bed. She looks tired and sad. Ridge walks to her and touches her arm. She touches his hand and turns around to him.

Taylor: He might not make it... If that will happen I may jump off a bridge. I can't lose another child.

Ridge: Stop saying it... Thomas will live. 

Taylor: Finn is doing his best. 

Caroline walks into the room with water. 

Caroline: Sorry... I was sleeping on the bench outside... I don't even know when I feel asleep.

Ridge: You have been though a lot like all of us.

Caroline: I should be by his side all the time. 

Taylor: He is never alone. We are always here. It's admirable that you are so invested despite the status of your relationship with Thomas.

Caroline: Actually... I am not divorcing your son.

Ridge and Taylor look surprised. 

Next scene: At the Logan mansion Hope and Liam talk to Brooke.

Hope: My God... You could be shot as well... 

Brooke: I know... But Morgan shot just Thomas. Dave shot her arm before she could cause more mayhem.

Liam: So Morgan and her guy are in jail?

Brooke: Yes... Well technically Morgan is getting help at the hospital... And after that... Straight to jail.

Liam: As she should. That's crazy. Poor Douglas.

Brooke: Yes. He is sleeping now... Thanks God he is not aware of how bad the situation is. He heard me talking to Jack but later I lied that I didn't talk about Thomas, but someone else... 

Hope: He believed you? 

Brooke: Not at first, but later Dave confirmed it and... Douglas believes his dad's life is not in danger, but he is asking where his mom and dad are... 

Liam: What if... What if he dies? How will we tell him? 

Hope: It's so difficult to imagine. Thomas wasn't always a good father, but Douglas loves him. 

Brooke: How do you feel about what happened to Thomas? I know that it's probably hard for you to find forgiveness for him in your heart. I definitely have a hard time.

Hope: I don't know mom. I don't know.

Liam puts his arm around Hope and comforts her as she looks sad.

Next scene: At Marone industries. RJ, Coco, Sally, Nick and Jack talk.

Nick: It's awful that I don't even know how to help my wife.

Jack: Nobody knows.

Coco: I think the only thing that would help Taylor would be Thomas surviving.

Nick: I know, but I should be beside her all the time... And I have to work because dad is somewhere in Iceland now!

RJ: Thomas is my brother... Your nephew... We all worry... And we will all do what we can for Taylor and my dad... Whatever the outcome will be.

Sally: We also have to remember that not so many people can be in Thomas's hospital room. Nobody is more important than Caroline, Taylor and Ridge. 

RJ: Dad is absolutely devastated. I saw him when I briefly visited the hospital. I saw Thomas through glass... He looks awful.

Nick: He does... I am not sure he is going to make it, but Finn is doing what he can.