Pain

Few days passed. Sally looks in the mirror in the bedroom and looks sad when she looks at a rash at her chest. Suddenly Jack kisses her neck.

Sally: Babe, you scared me. 

Sally stands up and proceeds to cover up her rash with a towel.

Jack: You don't have to hide it you know...

Sally: You saw the rash?

Jack: I did... 

Sally looks sad.

Jack: Hey... It's ok. You can be vulnerable with me... We should get through this together. You can't just suffer yourself.

Sally: I don't want you to suffer.

Jack: What? I do not suffer... I love every moment of being married to you.

Sally: Do you feel obligated to say it?

Jack: No Sally. You know how much I love you. You changed me... Because I want to be with you so much... I don't want to be without you

Sally: Okay, okay... I will just pretend that I do not have any doubts.

Jack: Sally, come on... You don't think I would pretend to want our marriage, right?

Sally looks at Jack and doesn't know what to answer.

Next scene: Carter sips a drink at bikinis when Maya spots him and sits beside him with her own drink.

Maya: Hey handsome. I didn't know I'll meet you here.

Carter: Hey Maya. Not at work?

Maya: No. Nothing to do today. Thomas and Caroline didn't need me today.

Carter: I see. 

Maya: What about you? 

Carter: I have a lot to do today, but not now. I will go to the office in an hour or two. 

Maya: We didn't have a chance to chat too much lately... And each I see you you are either lost at thoughts or talking to... Macy. 

Carter: We talk sometimes... We are co-workers.

Maya: You don't talk with others working at the foundation as much. I think there is something you are definitely keeping from me.

Carter pretends to be confused.

Next scene: RJ is the FC office talking on the phone.

RJ: Yes, Hope already told you. We need this. Red and brown materials. Yes. As soon as possible. 

Steffy and Thomas walk in with serious face expressions.

RJ: I'll call you back.

RJ puts his smartphone down.

RJ: Hey... 

Steffy: I think you know why we were looking for you. 

RJ looks nervous.

Thomas: Our mom told us about the confrontation you had with her. 

RJ: I bet she told you everything.

Steffy: Just like your mom told you everything about what I said to her. Right?

RJ: Right.

Steffy: RJ, what the hell? We are your older siblings.

RJ: Steffy, I know that, but you are not my only family. Brooke is my mom. Hope is my sister... And they were attacked by you and your mom... I won't even mention everything Thomas has done because I would need all day. When do you think it will be time for me to finally speak up for them?