~Author Note~

This is officially the end!! I hope everyone that took the time to read my work enjoyed it, and I'm extremely grateful for everyone who took the time to read, comment or vote, it truly means a lot.

I have ideas for more stories I'm going to write, along with a few others on my account already published/finished. A few ideas I have are as follows:

-Ghost x OC x Konig (I've read a few of these and omg I love them, I'd love to create my own)EDIT: a story with this idea has been created, and is named 'whispers in the dark' on my account :)

-your dads bsf (not based on any characters, completely made up ;))

-the mandalorian x OC (i started one of these then dropped it before finishing, might pick it back up)

-redoing my rex story cuz I don't like how I did it.

Any ideas are welcome! I really enjoy writing and if there is an idea I find interesting I'd totally do it!

Special shout out to Stringchheez for being a huge support to my work, they have read everything I've published whether they know the characters or not, and I'm absolutely so grateful for their support. They have stories of their own and are truly an amazing writer so I suggest go checking them out.

Anyways, that is all! Thank you to everyone again, and hopefully I'll see you all in some of my other stories!!