The kiss.

Its been two months since I broke compress out of jail, everyone is healed up nicely and the sun seems to be shining on us, it was time. We all gathered in the 'living room' of the small shack and began planning our next attack on the heroes. While we were damaged pretty badly so were the heroes and most of them were still in lanrau hospital just waiting to be killed, Dabi and I had gotten closer and went on a few missions before this each time almost dying but it was almost worth it because of his cruel jokes after. "Dabi and y/n..." Shigaraki started making my ears perk over in his direction "Both of you will wait nearby...toga and twice will plant the bombs near the hero hospital and I will take the front with that green haired brat" he said his name as if it was curse word, I sigh and lean on Dabi a bit "Ready to get revenge on your father?" I said in a tired choice of tone. "More than ready. And get off I'm not your personal body pillow" he remarked starring at the fireplace with vengeful eyes, I sighed a bit disappointed and slid off of him walking over to the couch "We will pursue them tomorrow..." Shigaraki went on spouting a whole bunch of other shit I don't care about.

(Time skip) day of invasion 

The streets were quiet and the sun was just starting to peak over the horizon, I took a deep breath and let it out watching Toga and twice running to do there job darting around in the alleyways. Dabi shoved me down to a squat and hissed at me to sit the fuck down, I rolled my eyes "Dabi...what...what's your birth name?" I questioned in a whisper, it was so cold I could see my breath. He starred at me for what seemed like eternity and glanced down to the sidewalk.

"Touya..." He rasped "oh..." I said a bit shocked "What? Did you build expect my name to be Lucifer or some dumb shit?" He looked pissed so I raised my hands in surrender "no..no its very cute." I croaked smiling like an idiot, he looked at me but this time it was something other than spite. Just as I was about to say something a loud boom echoed to the rooftop, they did it and judging by the very few nurses running out from the bottom floor the building was starting to collapse. "Sirens went off...wait...those aren't actual nurses!" Dabi spat watching Toga and twice fend off heroes. 

They knew we were coming.

Panic began to rise in my stomach as someone aimed a blast at Dabi, I quickly blocked it with my quirk and saw that it was bakugo who had attempted the attack. "Your brother should be here..." I warned him "Go..." He didn't hesitate for one second and fled, I moved my quirk to see and get a better view of him but he was gone. Behind me! I swung around and blocked him again, he's faster? 

He swung his gauntlet for my head and I stabbed for it, some of the glycerin started to leak out and explode, wrong move. I felt the heat graze my face as I did a back hand spring almost falling off the edge "cockier than usual aren't we bakugo?" I spat regaining my balance and starring him dead in the eyes "Stop talking and die you bastard!!!" He yelled to the top of his lungs pointing his other gauntlet at me, I used the needle like spikes and formed a sickle like blade "no...not yet, I still want to pulverize you!!!" I screamed my eyes set on his neck, my turn~ 

I dashed for him my heels skidding on the buildings top as I rounded his body, I've been training too bakugo!! An insane grin leaked from my face as I dashed for his neck. His eyes widened in shock as he dodged away and swung at me knocking my blade out of my hand and forced me to duck under his arms, he slapped my back making blood spew everywhere and over everything.  I didn't care I couldn't feel it after all, my body was fueling myself off of pure rage.

"YOU WERE A BROTHER TO ME!!!! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU, EH?!" I screamed letting out a series of attacks grazing his skin slightly then taking heavier jabs, he bashed my face and knocked me back again. My face was bleeding and I could barley see through the blood from my right eye, "I DIDN'T KNOW DAMMIT" He raged his movements becoming impossibly faster so that when we used our attacks they were a merely a blur.