Triggers and such

this book contains lots of violence, death, gore, intrusive thoughts, su*cidal ideation and sexual content from multiple points of view.

I don't do bad endings, this is a happy and h0rny fanfic with lots of scary sci-fi shit and some attempts at realistic mental issues.

this universe is not mine but the property of marvel, including the characters, places, events etc except for the things mentioned in the first two chapters and how those affect the rest of the story.

reader's discretion is advised.

Also, your art suggestions are welcomed.

(apart from the ones I'd specify, all the art here is mine)

Oke Spoilers: death, isekai, soulmate 1, feels, fluff, smut, fluff, invasion, soulmate 2, pain, separation, feels, fluff, soulmate 3, feels, smut, fluff, pain, feels, pain, soulmate 4, pain, feels, reunion, feeeeels and painnnn, fluff, smut, feels, fluff, smuty. Mighty smutty, and that's how far I've outlined. I could stop there and we'd all be satisfied enough with it, but I'm not planning on stopping till the spooder arrives.

Btw the number of words\'spoilers' up here does not correlate with the number of chapters, there's more.

Why did I list this only now? No one told me that's a good way to outline!

I drew the first main characters to show my prices! 
Steve rogers on the left and Ayana on the right.

I drew the first main characters to show my prices! Steve rogers on the left and Ayana on the right

↪ *wattpad or Ao3 doddle requests are free for as long as I can afford it.

Contact for commissions here : https://x.com/tikkimq
Tip here : https://ko-fi.com/tikkimq
Stalk here : https://www.pinterest.ca/mquanent/

ENJOY THE STORYYY!!