18 - ❤️‍🔥 The Rules

Warning - Smut! Perverted chapter ahead

Pov - Steve

I spent 5 whole minutes sucking and biting all over Ayana's neck and shoulders under the raining shower, then I had to rain in a frustrated outcry as we witnessed her skin lightning back to its usual shade of dark caramel, healing rapidly.

"All my hard work.." I had given up.

Ayana had the nerve to giggle when we washed up "Doll, that's just rude"

She did not stop and teased me until I reminded her that it was still playtime by pinching her right nipple.

"Aah! My Dang nipple" she frowned and adorably tried to lower her voice to intimidate me "Why do you always go for my nipples?"

"Okay, then I'll just do this," I said and turned her body to face away from me, and proceeded to spank her ass cheeks every time she complained or just spoke anything that I did not want to hear.

Twenty spanks and a red ass later - as wet as she got, she did not get the clue, if it were any other situation I'd just explain myself, but she knew the rules, she stopped following them, and now she's suffering the consequences.

I turned her around

"Finally! Why-"

"On your knees doll"

Her eyes widened "Is it because of what I said yesterday? I promis-"

"Behave or safeword"

Her words suggested that she was not ready but after reminding her of the safe word she clamped her lips together and lowered herself to kneel on the floor. her face was in front of my clothed length, taking in the sight of it through the wet trunks after somehow not looking down once while we showered.

I took the trunks off without missing her reaction to seeing me fully bare for the first time. I liked that I could return the favor after walking in on her earlier. I reminded myself to ask her about that little mishap later.

Her eyes bulged, running around scanning the hilt, the veins, up the hard length to the reddened tip. Her breathing was more labored, shallow, and her jaw lax. Good. maybe I dont have to-

"Oh my fucking god you're so-"

"Watch your language!"

"-fucking big what, how the fuck do-"

"Language!"

"-I put that in my fucking ma-!?!"

My hands pulled her thin braids and two of my other fingers were in her mouth before she noticed, I opened her mouth wider before using the same hand to stroke my cock a couple of times right in front of her.