Operation: Retake Trost

Y/N Pov

The four of us cadets were brought to the top of the wall, to form a plan to retake Trost. Eren sat on the ground while the rest of us stood. I have to find a way to somehow ruin this. If I can. The commander stood closer to the edge, drinking alcohol from a flask. Really? On the battlefield? He looked down at the titans trying to claw at him.

"Nope. Not any of you. I would be fine with being eaten by a sexy female titan. Not any of you guys." The commander said as he turned to look back at us. Eren started to explain everything. Basically, there was this cellar in his old house in that Shiganshina place, that according to his dad, held the answers to all of our questions. It sounds to me that he's kinda delusional but it's not like I know any better. I can turn into a big flesh man. 

"So, you believe going to your cellar will clear everything up?"

"Yes sir. Well, at least I think so." Eren replied in a raspy voice. He was exhausted. Which is making him sick.

"For the moment there is no proof to validate the claims you've made. For now I will just catalogue them in here." The commander said tapping the side of his head.

"With that said, I can usually tell the difference between the insincere and the sincere, which is why I personally guarantee your safety." The commander said as we all let out a relieved sigh. Nice. I won't be shot with a cannon ball.

"You're cadet Armin Arlert, correct?" The commander asked as Armin nodded.

"Yes sir."

"You mentioned a plan to harness this so called 'titan power' and then utilize thus power to retake the city. Do you believe it could work? Or were you grasping at states to save yourselves?"

"Well, both commander. I was going to suggest that Eren, using his strength as a titan could lift that giant boulder, we could use it to block off the destroyed gate. That was the best idea I could come up with on the spot." Armin explained to the commander. We all looked over at him in shock. He could come up with that on the spot? Damn. I'm kinda stupid.

"I just wanted to make everyone see that Eren's ability could provide a solution to the problem we all face. Granted, I was pretty desperate to survive."

"Desperate to survive huh? That's as credible as any other reason." The commander said as he took another swig. He's gonna be too drunk to function as a commander. But, being drunk could help him think out of the box I guess. The commander then turned and walked towards us, away from the edge of the wall.

"What do you say cadet Yeager?" The commander asked as he kneeled down to Eren.

"Say sir?"

"The hole. Do you think you could plug it?"

"Well I, I don't know. It's possible, but at the moment I don't understand my powers anymore than you do. I just sort of feel responsible for giving you the answer cause I don't really know." Eren said truthfully.

"Ah yes. Of course, my apologies. I asked you the wrong question. Are you willing to cadet Yeager? Or not?" The commander spoke out as Eren looked up at him with determination burning in his eyes. 

"I'll do it. I don't know if I can seal the hole, but I'll do it." Eren said as the commander broke into a smile.

"Excellently said. You have the heart of a lion." The commander complimented Eren as he stood, walking to the edge of the wall, facing his soldiers.

"Officers up! We have a plan to flush out!" The commander ordered his elite officers as they started to make their way to us.

"Wait, we- we can't actually be moving forward with this strategy. It's just something I tossed out there." Armin said but the commander didn't care.