Trial

Y/N Pov 

Armin and Mikasa zipped over to Eren's body as I landed on a nearby roof. Mainly because I can't heal my injuries.

"Stragglers. All of you! Pull back!" Rico ordered us and any surviving soldiers.

"Armin! How is Eren!" I yelled as I looked towards them, Armin pulling Eren out of the titan nape.

"Unconscious and scorching to the touch! We have to get him up the wall!" Armin said as I zipped over to them, on Eren's body. Ugh. These injuries are really not helping. After I landed, Rico landed next to me.

"Armin, scoot over for a sec, will ya?" I said as he nodded, scooting to the side. So Eren's stuck in his titan because he used to much energy, so he's merging with his titan. I pulled his body as I managed to rip his arms free, but his legs were stuck still. Well. Blade it is.

"I can't get him out." I said as I pulled out a blade, checking the sharpness. I then smiled deviously.

"Hehe. You know, I used to want to be a butcher." I said as I glanced at the others, who looked disgusted. That's what I expected. 

"Wait- don't actually cut-" Mikasa tried to interrupt my actions as I brought the blade above my head, slicing out the rest of Eren's body. I caught Eren's body as he fell out as rumbling came from behind us. Shit. Shit! Two titans were approaching us rapidly as they were already to close. Suddenly, a cape flew past the two titans necks as blood sprayed from their necks. The figure landed on their bodies, his cape flowing in the wind.

"The- the wings of freedom." Armin said as the man turned towards us.

"Pay attention. This is the part where you tell me everything about what I'm looking at brats."

Time Skip ——— 2 days

We were given a couple days to have a break and rest. Because of course, an invasion is very stressful. Wonder why. Most of us cadets were assigned to cleaning the destroyed district before people moved in. So we were documenting bodies, moving bodies, and cleaning up titan vomit, with bodies in it. It was mainly just cleaning dead people. Only dead people. But I was pulled out because of my injuries, which I secretly healed.

After that, we had lunch time in the mess hall as we all made our way there, having the same old same old meal. We were just eating in basically silence. Everybody processing the events that happened yesterday.

"A debate over Eren? What for?" Mikasa asked as Armin explained. I was with Mikasa and Armin.

"I'm not really sure but, it might be about what they plan to do with him."

"And what does that mean?"

"It means they may not let him live." Armin said as Mikasa immediately grew angry. Of course she didn't want that. Who would've known.

"Wa wa. Oh no. They're gonna fake my brother who I want to fuck. I really want his big, mea-" I was cut off by the door of the cafeteria being burst open by an MP in uniform.

"Cadet Y/N L/N, Mikasa Ackerman, and Armin Arlert. Up to, you're ordered to attend and act as witnessed at today's deliberation." The MP said as the three of us stood up. This must be for Eren.