Wanted You

JUSTIN'S POV

Last night was a whirlwind of emotions between Selena and I. After our moment together in her house, I left her alone so she can go to sleep. We didn't say anything much after but just held each other in a hug until we realized the time and I had to come home.

This morning I couldn't help but be happier than I've been in a while. Even Hailey saw the difference when she saw me cooking breakfast this morning. I think she didn't mind it though, she was probably happy herself that I wasn't moody like how I usually am. I was sitting at the bar stool, my leg shaking as I scrolled through Instagram. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and felt Hailey place her chin on my shoulder.

"Hi baby," she said sweetly. "I'm going to miss you these next few days." Next few days? What. I straighten myself from my position as I turned to look at her. She was dressed with sweats, a fitted t-shirt and an oversized leather jacket.

"Where are you going?"

"Justin did you forget?" She pouted slightly. "The campaign for Rhode in London?" I mentally cursed myself for forgetting she told me last week. I was so caught up these past two days it slipped my mind. But this also couldn't have come at a better time. Even if it's for a few days, it gives me time to figure out if breaking this marriage is what I truly want or worth it for me. How was I exactly going to do this? I have not one damn clue but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

"Oh right, babe I'm sorry I forgot." I say, pretending to be slightly sad. Her eyes bored into mine as she smiled caressing my cheek.

"Come visit, I love when you always do." I nodded my head smiling before placing a kiss on her lips. "I gotta go, I'll see you soon okay?"

"Okay, text me when you land." She grabbed her luggage and the rest of her belongings and headed out the door. I put my head in my hands, rubbing against my forehead as I sighed heavily. I was beginning to get anxious at the thought of how all of this will turn out. For one, I will look like the worst husband in the world but that doesn't really make a difference because some people already look at me like that now. Secondly, how's everyone going to respond to Selena being back in my life? She's probably going to get even more hate than what she has and on top of that think she broke our marriage. The reality is that I broke our marriage because I jumped into something I thought could fix me. I never thought of the consequences and when people say healing isn't linear this is one of those moments.

"FUCK!" I yelled into the silence. Whatever I decide to do I know won't be pretty but sometimes you have to go through the hardest things in life to make everything better, even if it takes some time. With nothing else to do after my little out burst I went back on Instagram, scrolling endlessly until I went to my FY page and immediately saw her in that dress from yesterday. I quickly clicked on the post, my heart stopping as I saw her next to someone who everyone was claiming was Orlando Bloom. I couldn't really see him in this picture but that wasn't even the point, it's the way I saw them cuddled up in this picture and she's laughing. She's fucking laughing like how she did with me. She called me last night but this is what she was doing beforehand? My body began getting hot as I gripped my phone tighter, taking everything in me not to fling it across the room.

"Fuck this," I said to myself as I pushed off the chair, grabbing my keys and heading to my car. I floored it as soon as I left my driveway, my knuckles turning white from how hard I was holding the wheel. The closer I got to her house, the more I started to think about the damn paparazzi. If they saw me anywhere near her neighborhood I'll be done for. I decided to take the back way to her house, hoping to enter through the entrance no one really paid attention to. I looked around the street to make sure everything was clear as I approached the gateman. I gave him the information he needed and then he proceeded to let me through the gate. She had her own private gate on her property which I easily put in the passcode to. I only remembered it because we put it in yesterday while I walked her inside. My tires screeched to a halt when I put the car in park and slammed the door behind me. I was fuming. Did I have the right to be? Probably not, but who cares? Definitely not one ounce of me.