Stay Away

SELENA'S POV

Today felt different then all my other days. Maybe it was the fact that the sun illuminated my whole home, filling me with warmth. Maybe it was Taylor telling me on phone that she was still shocked about the photos with Orlando. Or maybe it was the fact that I spent all of yesterday with my ex-boyfriend. Yep, definitely that last one.

Grinning into the phone like an idiot, I opened the front door ready to head out for a quick errand when I took a look at my front lawn filled with thousands of roses. A gradient of red, pink and white making my mouth fall wide open.

"Oh my gosh," I whispered.

"What happened?" Taylor asked on the line. I forgot I was even talking with her for a second.

"There's a bunch of roses in front of my house," I was still stunned.

"You're kidding! Oh my god, who sent them to you." She squealed excitedly.

"I don't know Tay,"

"What if it was Christian?! Aw he's calling back for your love" she cooed.

"Highly doubt that Taylor," I giggled. I told her how I left things with Christian but omitted the actual reason why. She would kill me if she knew it was because of Justin. She's my best friend and she'll understand in the end but that didn't mean she didn't want the best for me and she knows being in the same category with Justin is never the best. I hated lying to her but I needed to keep this to myself for now.

"What if it was Orlando! That little cunoodling you guys did, hm?"

"Yeah right, not after seeing him back with his ex just this morning," I stated.

"Oh? Ugh, I hate men." She grumbled.

"It's fine Tay, it wasn't anything serious to begin with we were both just drunk. But I'll talk to you later."

"Okay but please figure out who they came from!"

"I'll try, bye Tay." I chuckled, hanging up. I couldn't help but look around at them again until I saw a small card right next to my feet. I furrowed my eyebrows as I picked it up.

I can't see these flowers without thinking about you, enjoy - J

Justin did this? But how? Did he plant these himself, it's only 11am in the morning how could I have not noticed. Opening my phone, I dialed his number which he immediately answer.

"I'm going to take this calling as you receiving my gift," he said.

"You didn't have to do this," I exclaimed.

"I wanted to." He said quickly.

"How did you even manage to do this? It's kinda creepy," I laughed.

"It's only creepy when you don't know who the person is, besides I'm full of surprises Selena. You know this,"

"You're not wrong about that one," I smiled.

"If you're not too busy later, come hang out with me."

"I don't think that's possible, not with the paparazzi and where the heck is your wife!"

"There won't be any and she's gone for a few days." He said a little too confidently. Apprehensive about the whole thing, I still managed to give in. You see when you love someone, you'd do just about anything for them. Sometimes you may crash and burn but it's all worth it in the end... right?

Once we hung up, I did what I had to do for the morning and then met up with Justin. He insisted I take one of the black SUVs to avoid the paparazzi following me to the location he was in. It was a good hour away and when the car stumbled upon a forest only confusion hit my mind. I got out only to hear the chirps of the birds around me and rustling of leaves. Where the fuck am I?