𝒯ℋℛℰℰ

Here is the German family couple photo with two versions.
.
.
.
.
.
The flag version

And the full human version

.
.
.
.
.
And the full human version

Context:

The woman in the picture is NOT Austria-Hungary if some of you are dumb enough to think that no offence. The woman in the picture is Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach aka a duchy then, a grand duchy after. She was rarely known as Grand Duchy of Saxony. Her human name is Sophie Adelaide Winter née Ostwald.

She is THE wife of German Empire. If you are wondering why I put the GExAH hashtag, I was just using that as bait and satire if I have one (hehehe). Soo yeah sorry to disappoint you about that GExAH shippers.

She is from the German noble family of Ostwald, meaning the Kingdom of Saxony and Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach are closely related to eachother. Btw Kingdom of Saxony is a woman here.

In the Ostwald family, there are:

Duchy of Saxe-Weimar aka Saxe-Jena (Sophie's father)

Duchy of Saxe-Eisenach (Sophie's mother and S-Weimar's wife, S-Eisenach is not related to the Ostwald family)

Duchy of Saxe-Coburg (Sophie's 1st aunt)

Duchy of Saxe-Gotha (Sophie's 2nd aunt)

Duchy of Saxe-Coburg-Eisenach aka Duchy of Saxe-Altenburg (Sophie's older brother)

Duchy of Saxe-Meiningen aka Duchy of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld, and Duchy of Saxe-Saalfeld (Sophie's cousin and S-Coburg's daughter)

Duchy of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha aka Duchy of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg (Sophie's cousin and S-Gotha's son)

Kingdom of Saxony aka Electorate of Saxony, Duchy of Saxony (Sophie's relative)

Etc.

The reason I made Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach as German Empire's spouse instead of Austria-Hungary was due to obvious reasons, hence the name Weimar because in my AU, Weimar Republic and Third Reich are the same person with COMPLETELY different personalities.
And also since Sophie and Weimar have the same name, I made Sophie as Third Reich aka Weimar Republic's mother.

Another reason is because of a historical reference of the first German Emperor, Wilhelm I, married the first German Empress from the Grand Duchy of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, Augusta of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach.

And lastly, German Empire and Austria-Hungary are COUSINS. This means that Austrian Empire and Prussia are brothers except that instead of Prussia being the eldest sibling, its actually Austrian Empire being the eldest sibling. Switzerland is the second oldest, Prussia being the first middle child, Liechtenstein being the 2nd middle child, and finally, the German twins East Germany and (West) Germany being the youngest but (West) Germany was born 5 seconds after East was born.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yep that is all
Edit: I'am planning to make a story about Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach and German Empire. We will see how their relationship goes and how they met through countless wars, meetings etc, and how they got married. (Spoiler alert!!! It was arranged)