ℱ𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒬𝓊ℯℯ𝓃,𝓉ℴ 𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓈ℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃,𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℛℯ𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃ℯ𝒹 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ(3)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach's POV:

Umm.....Why is his majesty looking at me like that, is he upset? Oh nein, I really hope I didn't upset him...

Well...this is awkward. His majesty kept staring at me with his bright firefly yellow eyes that almost seemed to glow in the dark. Yikes...that's scary, or its just natural.

*Ahem* "Your majesty, you kept staring too long, are you alright?" I asked him, hoping not to upset him. Oh gott, why is he so tall (メ﹏メ).

"Hm? Oh! I'am really sorry about that Euer Gnaden. I guess you could say I was preoccupied in thought. Especially when I was admiring your beauty. Please forgive me." he said while being pleased with how I react.

"...uhm...Ja, it's fine your majesty. I'm already used to it." I reply with a nervous tone.

"Was? This is not the first time this happened?" he asked while his face show curiosity.

"Ja, all the men around Sächsisch territories were attracted to mein tochter's beauty, and praised her like some kind of goddess. She was pretty well-known within our family's duchies. If she were in Sachsen, there will be a huge crowd attracted to her beauty and elegance.", explained by vater who finally spoke when he was silent all the time. This was supposed to be a diplomatic discussion, not someone who was the chosen bride.

"Huh.....if you say so Sachsen-Weimar." he replied sounding like he wants to know more but then, time is running out and they still haven't discussed some affairs yet so we all walked the grand stairs and headed to his office.

I've got to say, his office looks luxurious but at the same time, cozy. There is his desk in the centre behind the huge glass window that was filled paperwork, a fine quill with ink beside, a map beside his desk on the left, shelfs with a bunch of books that seemed to be for his military strategies and...story books? Huh...I'll just assume it's for educational purposes and entertainment I suppose.

"Weimar-Eisenach, could you go to your room and wait for me while I discuss with his majesty?" vater asked.

"Ja, I will go to my room but..." I stopped mid sentence.

"Is there something wrong Euer Gnaden?" his majesty asked with concern.

"I'm not sure which is my bedroom or where is it, or is it because we haven't had our rooms prepared yet"

"Ah! I completely forgot about your rooms. Don't worry my dear guests, your rooms are already prepared. I've already remind the aids to lead you to your rooms incase if I got really busy." he replied with sincerity.

"Anyways, you should follow them to lead you to your room Euer Gnaden." his majesty pleaded me to politely leave and so I did. But...why did it sounded like he want me to stay a little long? Nevermind, it's not important...

"Danke your majesty for having me in here, I'll take my leave now." I said it after heading to the door and leave the room.

As soon as I leave the room, a maid was just standing there as if she was waiting for me to follow her to my room. " Euer Gnaden, I apologise for suddenly spooking you a bit. I was assigned by his majesty to lead you to your room. Don't worry Euer Gnaden, your room is already prepared. I hope you have a good stay in the palace." said the maid with a kind-hearted smile. She reminds me of my lady in-waiting.

"Danke uhm..."

"My name is Minnie \(^^)/!" she introduced herself as Minnie. What a unique name for her. She looks like she is around my age, atleast physically.

"Please follow me to your room Euer Gnaden." She said as we headed to my room. I followed her, and we suddenly slowly came across a potrait painted in the hall.

There was his majesty Prussia on the left standing proudly, and there was a beautiful woman on the right with strawberry blonde hair with periwinkle eyes that are unsual compared to the common human eye colours. She was sitting on a chair. It seems that his majesty loved her dearly, and so does she, judging by those eyes on the portrait.

And finally in the centre, there was a young boy being held by the periwinkle-eyed woman. Judging by the eyes and hair, this must be his majesty's son and heir to the throne of Prussia. He looks familiar...

After we went passed by the family portrait, we finally headed to my room. "Here is your room Euer Gnaden, if there is anything you need, make sure to call me for anything."

"I will, danke for everything Minnie."

"Your welcome Euer Gnaden. I will take my leave if there is nothing you need help with."

Minnie left, and I immedietely entered the room that was prepared and-

Oh mein gott...this room was herrlich...There was a balcony for the view, those curtains that were coloured green like my attire, the bed was also neatly in place while the bedsheets were coloured like my family's signature colours.

There is also a vanity for cosmetics to touch up my face which I liked to do like any other woman. It was also neatly organised with each cosmestics that are prepared for like white powder, lip salve, rouge, perfume, some brushes for cosmetics and others, all neatly in place.

There is also a washstand in the right corner of the room. Beside the washstand, there is a closet room for my attires. Goodness, this room is big. There is also a table and a big sofa with 2 chairs that is most likely for talking with friends.

Alright! I'll just take a nap for a while because it was a long way to get to Berlin due to a changed of residence while Königsberg was still the capital, ON PAPER...

I head my way and climbed onto the bed and lay down due to my body being exhausted from the trip. I slowly closed my eyes and fell into slumber.

???'s POV:

I was exploring around the hall playing around until I saw a door that is not closed shut properly.

As soon as I walk to where the door was, there is that pretty lady again back at the entrance in the palace where I accidently bumped into her while I was playing with my sword.

She looks like she is sleeping peacefully...I'd better not to disturbed her, she looks like she had a long day, I quietly closed the door shut.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.