ℱ𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒬𝓊ℯℯ𝓃,𝓉ℴ 𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓈ℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃,𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℛℯ𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃ℯ𝒹 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ

𝒫ℛ𝒪ℒ𝒪𝒢𝒰ℰ

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Saxonian family, also known as the Ostwald family, one of the most powerful German noble families serving in the Holy Roman Empire of House of Winter.
Along with other German noble families such as the Swabian family and the Bavarian family.

These 3 families have been serving The Great 7 House of Winter, also known as the German family, for centuries.
They have close ties with House of Winter due to family connections such as marrying a member of each of the family to one of the Winter family.
They're the only families to have close ties with House of Winter, outside of The Great 7 circle.

Members of House of Winter are descendants of the Swabian family through the matrilineal line.
And for members of the Saxonian and Bavarian families, they married into one of the members of House of Winter of Swabian descent.

The Saxonian, Swabian and Bavarian families are one of the oldest noble families in Germany.
A member from the Bavarian family, married the eldest son of the Holy Roman Empire, had a son named Rayne Godfrey Winter who will be now known as modern day Austria.
And a member from the Saxonia family, who will soon to be married the son of the second and third born son of the Holy Roman Empire.

She was chronologically 40 years older than her soon to be husband.
Biologically, both her and her soon to be husband are 5 years apart.
She is none other than the Duchy of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, human name; Sophie Adelaide Ostwald.

She was the daughter of Duke Saxe-Weimar and Duchess Saxe-Eisenach and younger sister of  Duke Saxe-Altenburg.
She was the Duchess of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach. Sophie was a loyal servant to the Great King Prussia, also known as Felix Hugo Winter.
She admire him for his greatest achievements of his great leadership, persuing in arts, music, philosophy and dancing, his outstanding military strategies, combat skills and etc.
She learned combat skills when her older brother Altenburg was teaching her how to use weapons for offensive and defensive positions at a young age.
She also learned military strategies, politics, medicines and was educated from her relative, Kingdom of Saxony.

She was biologically 16 years old when she first met Imperial Germany, also known as Ludwig Arend Winter, Crown Prince of Prussia. Ludwig was both chronologically and biologically 11 years old when he first met Sophie in 1808.
This was during the times of the Napoleonic Wars, and Weimar-Eisenach was involved in the war making her a war veteran.

They see eachother once in a while whenever Sophie came along with her father Saxe-Weimar to visit his father Prussia for relation discussions.
Ludwig would often ask her if she would come and play with him and she always accepts whenever she had free time.
Over the years when Ludwig was growing up, Sophie started to develop romantic feelings for him.
Sophie was not sure whether he return his love back due to him liking his childhood friend from Polish nobility, and descendant of Polish-Lituanian Commonwealth, Bronya Myszkowska.
It was clear both of them had romantic feelings for one another but unfortunately, Bronya was not royal enough to marry Ludwig.

Of course Sophie was heartbroken knowing this but decides to keep it to herself.
Her father, Saxe-Weimar, made an agreement with Prussia to marry his daughter Sophie to Prussia's future heir, Ludwig.
Both Sophie and Ludwig got married in 1829, obviously Ludwig has no romantic interest in Sophie and still loves his childhood sweetheart, Bronya but it didn't last long.
She passed away.

On the other hand, Sophie was glad that Ludwig accepted her hand in-marraige even though it was one-sided.
But that will changed when the unexpected happened.
They magically swapped bodies due to a potion accident.
Now, Ludwig has to learn through Sophie's body on how she has been through after their marraige and the effects of how she feels for him.

This is the start of how Sophie managed to rise her position from Duchess, Grand Duchess, to Queen, and finally Kaiserin.
And Ludwig, who was not romantically interested in Sophie, learns more about her and her past while their bodies are switched.
In the end, he started to spend more time with her in a span of roughly 2 years after their first wedding ceremony.

Little did Sophie know that deep down but he won't admit, Ludwig fell in love with Sophie from the very beginning of their very first encounter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.