ℱ𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒬𝓊ℯℯ𝓃,𝓉ℴ 𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓈ℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃,𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℛℯ𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃ℯ𝒹 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ(7)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If the text is "Italic", it means they're speaking in another language, specifically French.

If the text is "Italic", it means they're speaking in their native language.

3rd person POV:

7 years have passed since Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach and Ludwig often meet eachother on their first visit, now they only see eachother once in a while whenever Sophie is not busy with royal duties or warfare. And of course, Ludwig like any other children, would always ask her to play with him at the royal garden, while their fathers were busy with political matters. And they sometimes invited Bronya in for the fun.

But due to the war going on, Sophie has been seeing Ludwig less and less due to her participating in battles which is why she didnt get to see him not that much. After they first met in 1808, a year later in 1809, Weimar-Eisenach officially became a Duchy after the personal union between the lands of Saxe-Weimar, and Saxe-Eisenach, merged into one Duchy. She was 52 years old, and physically 17 years old at the time.

Speaking of war against France, Kingdom of Saxony changed sides with the Coalition forces against France in 1813 with the Battle of Leipzig since she thinks France is no use to her and wanting to end the war quick. Other reasons are Saxony is losing a lot of her territory, massive clashes, not enough resources which affected her people, and  France losing overtime.

And the King of Württemberg, also changed sides due to similar reasons, and as well as the Grand Duchess of Baden who too changed sides after the Battle of Leipzig. Kingdom of Bavaria also had similar reasons too but she was very cautious and she does not want to deal with the war but too bad luck is not on her side.

Weimar-Eisenach participated at the Battle of Leipzig. From her point of view, it was bloody, chaotic, and a lot of massive clashes with magic from the countries in battle. A lot of soldiers died in battle. She was not traumatise due to her family immune to such events in which the Queen of Saxony is also immune to trauma considering both Weimar-Eisenach and Saxony come from the same family.

That's when Weimar-Eisenach participated in more battles. She was really skilled in combat with a sword, magic, musket, rifle, and rarely bayonet. She learned her skills from her older brother, Saxe-Altenburg from his experience. 2 years later, Weimar-Eisenach participate in the Battle of Waterloo. Of course, it was bloody just as what she expected.

The Coalitions forces won when France, officially French Empire, human name Louis-Marquis Fontaine surrendered. And this is where the Congress of Vienna were discussing changes in terms of partitions, territory and government. The countries who were in the meeting are Austria, Russia, Prussia, UK, Sweden, Spain, Denmark-(Norway), France, the Italian states which also includes Papal States, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Bavaria, Württemberg, Saxony, the rest of the Germans states and etc.