ℱℐ𝒱ℰ

𝒢𝓊ℯ𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝒻ℯ𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔...

ℋ𝒪𝒰𝒮ℰ 𝒪ℱ ℳ𝒪ℛ𝒪𝒵𝒪𝒱!

𝒦𝓃ℴ𝓌𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇𝓈 𝒻 ℋℴ𝓊𝓈ℯ 𝒻 ℳℴ𝓇ℴ𝓏ℴ𝓋

- Rus' aka Kievan / Kyivan Rus' (human name, Anastasia Alexandrovna Morozova, real human birth name is unknown before converting to Christianity)

- Amvrosiy Pankratiyovich Morozov (nephew of Rus' and son of Pankratiy, Natsia's younger brother, cousin of Moscow and Kiev, his current status is unknown till this day)

- Pankratiy Alexandrovich Morozov, Anastasia's younger brother

- Kliment Morozov (Rus' aka Anastasia's husband)

- Grand Duchy of Moscow, Novrogod Republic, Principality of Moscow (human name, Avrora Klimentovna Morozova, eldest daughter of Rus' and Russian Empire's mother, she is way older than the already established and rulers of Novrogod Republic and Grand Duchy of Moscow aka Principality of Moscow)

𝓊𝓈𝒸ℴ𝓋𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒽

- Grand Principality of Vladimir-Suzdal, Principality of Vladimir-Suzdal (human name, Oleg Morozov, Moscow's husband)

- Tsardom of Russia, Tsardom of Muscovy (human name, Ofeliya Olegovna Morozova, eldest daughter of Avrora and Oleg, way older than the first ever Tsar of Russia)

- Tsardom of Russia II, Tsardom of Muscovy II, Russian Empire (human name, Faina Olegovna Morozova, second daughter of Avrora and Oleg, way older than the first ever Tsar of Russia)

- Tsardom of Russia III, Tsardom of Muscovy III, Russian Empire II (human name, Viktor Olegvich Morozov, first and only youngest son of Avrora and Oleg, the same age as the first ever Tsar of Russia)

- Russian Federation, Russian Soviet Socialist Republic aka RSFSR (human name,
Alexei Viktorovich Morozov,
he is the son of Russian Empire,
currently incognito and isolation due to the war in Ukraine since 2014,
and mental health reasons like depression and trauma, no one knows if he is the lost son of Viktor,
he is indeed the lost son of Viktor,
he was adopted by Soviet but despised him due to Soviet not treating him caringly)

- Russian Republic, Russian Democratic Federal Republic (human name, Svetlana Dmitriovna Morozova, daughter of Ofeliya, Alexei's cousin)

- Russian Provisional Government (human name, Lukyan Dosifeyvich Morozov, son of Faina, Alexei's cousin)

- Principality of Kiev, Kiev Voivodeship (human name, Andriy Klimentovych Morozov, Natsia and Kliment's son and Avrora's younger brother)

𝓊𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒽

- Principality of Polotsk, Duchy of Polotsk, Polotskian Rus', Polotsk Voivodeship (human name, Rastsislawa Stanisslawvna Morozova née Ozerskyva, Andriy's wife)

- Principality of Galicia-Volhynia, Kingdom of Ruthenia, Ruthenian Voivodeship (human name, Solomia Andriyovna Morozova, Kiev and Polotsk's daughter)

- Cossack Hetmanate, Zaporozhian Host, Army of Zaporozhia (human name, Igor Andriyovych Morozov, Kiev and Polotsk's son, Solomia's younger brother)

- Little Russia, Malorussia, Little Rus', Rus' Minor, Kiev Governorate, Kiev Viceroyalty (human name, Orest Igorovych Morozov, Igor's son)

- Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria, Austrian Galicia, Austrian Poland (human name, Sergiy Bodashkaevych Morozov, Solomia's son, Orest's cousin)

- Principality of Minsk, Minsk Voivodeship (human name, Yawgeniya Andriyovna Morozova, Andriy and Rastsislawa's eldest daughter, Solomia and Igor's older sister)

- Ukrainian People's Republic, Ukrainian State, Ukrainian Soviet Republic, Ukrainian People's Republic of Soviets (human name, Zoriana Sergiyovna Morozova, Sergiy's daughter)

- Belarusian Democratic Republic, Belarusian People's Republic, Socialist Soviet Republic of Lithuania and Belorussia, Socialist Soviet Republic of Lithuania and White Russia, Litbel (human name, Nadzeya Usevaladovna Morozova, Yawgeniya's daughter)

- Soviet Union, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (human name,
Yaroslav Morozov,
Zoriana and Nadzeya's husband, he is the childhood friend of Viktor,
and as well as the same age as him until relations between them began going downhill after Viktor was crowned Tsar.
When Viktor was overthrown in 1917 during the Bolshevik Revolution and the Great War aka WW1,
and was imprisoned in the far forests of Russia,
Yaroslav took over and in 1918 months before the Great War was over,
he shot him at the head.
He regrets killing his one true only friend since childhood,
he almost sees him as a brother.
He adopts his friend's son unknowingly and neglected him because he resembles his old friend a lot)

- Ukraine, Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic (human name, Hadeon Yaroslavych Morozov, Zoriana and Yaroslav's son, and adoptive younger brother of Alexei)

- Republic of Belarus, Byelorussian Soviet Socialist Republic (human name, Vera Yaroslavovna Morozova, Nadzeya and Yaroslav's daughter, Hadeon's younger half-sister and adoptive younger sister of Alexei)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soviet and Russian Empire hanging out when they're teenagers

Anyways that's all thanks