ℱ𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒬𝓊ℯℯ𝓃,𝓉ℴ 𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓈ℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃,𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℛℯ𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃ℯ𝒹 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ(8)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd person POV:

"H-HUHHH?!" shocked by Sophie who didn't expect something like this to happen, especially coming from someone whom she admired for a very long time. The other German states, and as well as Switzerland and even Saxony, her cousin, were all shocked by Prussia's proposal.

"A-BBABER! Eure Majestät! Ich bin erst seit sechs Jahren Herzogin! Warum möchtet Ihr, dass ich meinen Rang von der Herzogin zur Großherzogin erhöhe?! (B-BBUT! Your Majesty! I've only been a Duchy for six years! Why do you want me to raise my rank as a Duchess to Grand Duchess?!)" questioned Weimar-Eisenach to Prussia, wanting answers.

"Nun, Euer Gnaden, sie haben vielleicht das zeug dazu, Großherzogin zu werden. Das bedeutet, dass sie über große Fähigkeiten verfügen, ihr land zu regieren. (Well Your Grace, you might have the potential of becoming a Grand Duchess. That means you have great capabilties to rule your lands.)" said Prussia being determined.

"If that's what you're going for, then I'll be uniting the northern and southern provinces of the Lowlands, excluding Luxembourg since he's an independent Grand Duchy. Plus, Saxony, Bavaria and Württemberg already became Kingdoms since the dissolution of the Holy Roman Empire." said Netherlands, whom he took Dutch Republic's place and position, his mother as a replacement since her disappearance before the war against France happened.

"Are you trying to say that you are gonna be established as a Kingdom Rembrandt?" asked Britain. "Yes, ever since the French were driven out of my lands, I became 'sovereign prince'. Plus I declared that I'am the King of uniting the northern and southern provinces. I'll will be established officially, as the Kingdom of the Netherlands." declared Netherlands.

"You know what, I'll leave Austria to decide and end for the final discussion, I'am too tired to deal with this. And, it was HIS idea to make the Vienna Congress." said Britain, looking like he wanted a nap.

"*sighhh* I'm literally 459 years your senior, still energetic, and yet you're too exhausted to decide the final decision? Nevermind, I'll do it." said Austria, a bit irritated on how Britain was this tired. What was he doing in the war when they're against France? Why did he barely participated in the war? Was he busy with other affairs or something? To Austria, that was none of his business.

"...Fineee, I'll make the final decision... if you insist." said Austria, looking like he really wanted to end this Congress after messy disagreements from all sides, and get this job done so he'll decide if this new change will be established or not.

Austrian Empire's POV:

I can't believe mein bruder is proposing the daughter of the Duke of Sachsen-Weimar to raise her into a Grand Duchy. And Niederlande is uniting the northern and southern provinces of the Lowlands and wanted to officially established as the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

Hmmm..... for Rembrandt's request of becoming a Kingdom is acceptable, but as for the Duchess of Sachsen-Weimar-Eisenach, I need a discussion with the rest of the Deutsche staaten, ESPECIALLY with Preußen. We've been rivals for many years for supremacy over the smaller Deutsche staaten.

"Well Rembrandt, I accept your establishment as a Kingdom, officially becoming the Kingdom of the Netherlands." I said as I declare it to Rembrandt who is pleased with my answer. "Und was sie betrifft, Euer Gnaden, sind wir uns schon einmal begegnet (And as for you Your Grace, have we met before?)" I said as I questioned this Duchess. She looks familiar....

"Ja, Eure Kaiserliche Majestät, wir sind uns tatsächlich schon einmal begegnet. (Yes Your Imperial Majesty, we indeed have met before.)" she replied, huh... straightfoward I see. "Ich verstehe, wie ist ihr name, Euer Gnaden? (I see, what is your name Your Grace?)" I asked. "Mein name ist Sophie Adelaide Ostwald, Herzogin von Sachsen-Weimar-Eisenach. (My name is Sophie Adelaide Ostwald, Duchess of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach.)"

Ah! How could I forget this young lady's name. As far as I know, she is the daughter of the Duke of Sachsen-Weimar and the Duchess of Sachsen-Eisenach. I remember I first met her when I visited the Ostwald family's residence, she was only a year old, and the last time when she was physically twelve years old. It seems like she has grown up over the years. I was her tutor when her cousin Sachsen was educating her. She would always come to me when she's having trouble understanding the context of science, philosophy, geography, maths, literature and more.

Then, after so much thinking, I finally decided to say it.

"Nun, Euer Gnaden, als ich Sie das erste Mal traf, hatte ich vor, Sie mit einem Jahr zum Großherzog zu machen. Ihre Eltern glauben auch, dass Sie das Potenzial haben, ein Großherzog zu werden. (Well then Your Grace, when I first met you, I was planning to make you a Grand Duchy when you're just a year old. Your parents also think that you had the potential of being a Grand Duchy.)"

"Und seitdem mein jüngerer Bruder Preußen Sie kennengelernt hat und Ihre Bemühungen sieht, war auch er der Meinung, dass Sie in erster Linie das Potenzial hätten, ein Großherzogtum und nicht nur ein Herzogtum zu werden. (And ever since my younger brother Prussia met you and sees your efforts, he also thought that you had the potential of being a Grand Duchy in the first place instead of a Duchy.)"

"...Ich sehe Eure Kaiserliche Majestät. (...I see Your Imperial Majesty.)" she finally spoke.

"Well then, I finally decide, Duchy of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, to raise her, as a Grand Duchy, as resolution of the Vienna Congress. Congress is dismissed." I declared the final speech as I ended the Congress. When I look back to Weimar-Eisenach, she looks like she needs a lot of time to process and get used to her new position. *sigh* This is will take a long time for her to think about it. Maybe I should ask her how is she doing over the years since we last met.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.