ℱ𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒬𝓊ℯℯ𝓃,𝓉ℴ 𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓈ℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃,𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℛℯ𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃ℯ𝒹 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ(2)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach's POV:

Wow, this palace is huge. Certainly a wunderbar sight to see. Just outside of those huge windows is the royal garden. My eyes lit up to see those beautiful flowers blooming in the sun. This is definitely a beautiful experience.

As me and vater were walking down the hallway while I was admiring at everything, I suddenly bump into someone, or he accidently bump into me. It felt like it was a small child.

As soon as I was about to look up who that was, they were nowhere to be found. I was thinking about it until my vater called me-

OH SHOOT!!! HE IS ALREADY HERE!!! I BETTER GET GOING!!!

I hope he is not upset about it when I arrived a bit late.

Prussia's POV:

This is the day where I get to meet one of the members of the Sachsen family. Specifically, the ones who are the dukes and duchesses of their respective land.

And I'm sick and tired of attending to any of this. But given the current circumstances, and my last year's lost against that so called Emperor of the French, I will not back down to this atrocity!

I heard the news that Spain was invaded aside from Portugal. *amused* It seems that Spain wasn't expecting this to happen since both him and France are allies.

I guess that French betrayed him like my family who was betrayed countless times and almost got in horrible scandals for the past millennium.

I got to meet him in person at the battle field. Goodness, he was handsome and judging by his physical appearance, he was around roughly the same age as Spain's son, Cebrián.

For some reason at the battle field, that French's eyes looked determined that he was finally able to meet as if he admired me in the distance.

.....I remember that his human name is Louis-Marquis Fontaine, and he already had a daughter named Josephine Colette Fontaine. What an interesting name for his daughter.

Hmph! I heard that his wife betrayed him into killing their daughter. Seems like the French branch of House of Fontaine got some issues. I'm aware about what happened to his mother Alice and how all of this started.

"Your majesty, I apologise for being late due to the current situation. I hope you can forgive us fo-"

"You must be Herzogtum Sachsen-Weimar, Sachsen's relative.", I cut him off, not wanting him to speak any further.