ℱ𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒬𝓊ℯℯ𝓃,𝓉ℴ 𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓈ℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃,𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℛℯ𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃ℯ𝒹 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ(4)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

???'s POV:

I quietly closed the door shut. I tried to make it as quiet as possible since the pretty lady was taking a nap. Is she another guest here? I remember from vati said that the Herzog von Sachsen-Weimar is coming here for royal affairs as long as I remember.

Maybe I should ask vati about it, ooor...I'll ask the maids about that pretty lady! Ja! That will do.

So I went my way to where one of the maids were at since they're everywhere. That is when I found Minnie, my nanny ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ! I quickly approached to her. I really wanted to ask her who that pretty lady in the room was.

She was as beautiful as a kornblume, my urgroßmutter's favourite flower and her family's symbol due to her and her family's eyes that are like kornblumes (●'◡'●)ノ.

"MINNIE! MINNIE! MINNIEEE!"

"Hm? Oh! Hallo Your Highness, you seemed cheerful all of a sudden. How can I help you?"

"I wanted to ask you something about that pretty lady in the guest bedroom. She was wearing a uniform which I think comes from Saxony. And she had beautiful long hair (⭐️▽⭐️)!"

"Oh uhh... from what I've heard from the maids, her name is Sachsen-Weimar-Eisenach, also known as Sophie Adelaide Ostwald, Duchess of Saschsen-Weimar-Eisenach. Based from what I've heard, she is not an official duchy yet."

"Ohhh, so that is her name. Danke for answering :D! I'll be heading off now, byee!"

"Prince Ludwig! Be careful on where you're going! *sigh* He never learns huh?"

Prussia's POV:

Ughh this is getting RIDICULOUS!!!

How did that French managed to conquer the lands in just a few WEEKS?!!! THERE IS NO WAY HE WOULD TRAINED THOSE SOLDIERS AND DEFEAT THE ENEMIES AND CONQUER IN LIGHTNING SPEED?!!!

Is he TRYING to get my attention and get me involve in this war? If he is, then I'm impress by his military tactics. If not, THEN WHY DID HE DRAGGED ME INTO THIS?!!!

Even Sachsen-Weimar struggled with the French troops, but I'm not suprise considering that he is a duchy, and every duchies' armies are quite small in numbers and they're also weak in terms of strength. At this point, I'am unsure of his next move since he managed to conquer the Low Countries, Switzerland, mein ältere schwester, most of the Italian states, and a CHUNK OF THE FORMER HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE WHICH MY VATER OWNED!

It's been 2 years since I've joined the Coalition forces. I can't believe that I'm working with that damn ÖSTERREICHISCH, ÄLTERER BRUDER OF MINE WHO CAN'T SEEMED TO DO IT PROPERLY MILITARLY! It hurts my soul that his military tactics are horrible, but politically, he seems to be good at it when it comes to diplomatic relations.

I'll admit, I'm also good at diplomatic relations but bruder does it wayyy better than I do when talking about negotiations. I guess we have our own advantage and disadvantage. Alright, I have to prepare my army after an embrassing defeat from last year. Probably because the tactics I used since the Seven Years War are outdated and I need new military strategies to defeat that French who literally CAME OUT OF NOWHE-

"VATI! VATI! CAN I TALK TO THAT PRETTY LADY NAMED SOPHIE ONCE SHE WAKES UP?!"

Oh mein gott...my soul almost left my body for a second. *sigh* Of course it is none other than mein sohn Arend. He looks excited judging by those eyes.....Wait a minute...did he just said Sophie?

Hmmm...he probably knows that we got zwei guests and overheard the maids about it. "Calm down Arend, what is it that you wanted to ask, and also please keep the tone down for a bit because we have a guest here that wanted to discuss about something. Could you do that for me sohn?" I said it to him with a stern tone.

"*ahem* Your Majesty, who is that young boy over there? I'm assuming that he is your sohn and heir?" the Duke of Sachsen-Weimar asked while sitting across the table infront of me.

"Ja, he is indeed mein sohn and heir to the Prussian throne, Crown Prince Ludwig Arend Winter of Prussia. He's currently 11 years old, meaning he is still too young to ascend to the throne. Unlike a CERTAIN ally across the English Channel. Hmph! The reason he's only successful was just by pure luck." I mentioned it to him about on how that Brit managed to become a great power at such a young age.

"Vati? You haven't answered my question." Oh-

I almost forgot about it. "What was the question again sohn?" "Can I go and talk to Sophie, the pretty lady?" "Why is that?" "I want to...mayybe spending time with her because I'm lonely here other than Minnie and Bronya. So I wanted to be her friend and talk to her if that is alright vati?"

Huh.....has Ludwig already taken interest in that Duchess? Hmm...that might help for some future plans. "Ja you can Arend. You can go and talk to her whenever you want."

"Juhu! Danke vati! (•̀•́)و" "*sigh* You know where her room is right?" "Ja vati! I'll be going now!" Arend left the room and immediately close the door. Someone is in a happy mood.

BONUS:

"Can I go and talk to Sophie, the pretty lady?"- Ludwig Arend Winter, Crown Prince of Prussia

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.