ℱ𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒬𝓊ℯℯ𝓃,𝓉ℴ 𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓈ℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃,𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℛℯ𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃ℯ𝒹 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ(6)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach's POV:

2 months have passed and oh liebe, I had a lot of fun with Ludwig! He always asked me if I can play with him or not, and I obviously said yes. He even introduced me to his friend, Bronya Myszkowska. Ludwig told me that she was a descendant of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth which is pretty interesting considering that the Polish family and nobility are still around since Poland ceased to exist since the Seven Years War.

She was very beautiful I must say, just like a princess. She was pretty much the same age as Ludwig in which I find that adorable. It's like they're almost in an arranged marraige that are destined to be together. I learned that she visits here once every 2 weeks. Anyways, I also got to meet the king's relatives, specifically his youngest siblings.

They were twins, the only physical appearance that resembles the king the most is the younger twin, Ulrick Saxon Winter.

.....Saxon? I remember it means something else. It means dagger or short sword which is a pretty rare name for boys. That's delightful. His older twin is Irene Christa Winter. To be honest, she physically resembles more to her father and her older brother and Emperor, Österreich. Both Irene and Ulrick are really nice to me and hospitable.

Anyways, it's my last day in the palace since 2 months have passed, and Ludwig is NOT happy about me leaving, in short he is crying like how all children will do if their friend is going home. And THAT is what Ludwig is feeling right now. *sigh* He's clinging on my waist really tight, well...atleast for him, and he is not letting me go.

"Ludwiiiig, I have to go, you know that I have duties back at Sachsen-Weimar-Eisenach. Come onnn Ludwig, pleaaaase?" "NEIIIIN!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE SOPHIE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞!!!" *sighhh* This gonna be difficult, unfortunately, I actually have to prepare and get ready for war against France since at this point, the whole of Europe is against France and I somehow got involve because of him conquering the Rhine states. And it was quite close to my family's territory so I had to go to war.

"Arend, you know that Sophie has royal duties back home, you don't want her slacking off her duties do you?" "Uh uh...*sobs*" "Then? She has to return home to fufill her duties as a Duchess. She probably had enough breaks for today and has a lot of work at home. If she wishes to visit the palace, she is welcomed freely. She can come once in while." His Majesty said to Ludwig trying to persuade him to let me go. I'm actually glad he stepped in or else, it would be a disaster.

"It's alright Ludwig, my vater and His Majesty still has discussions to talk about so don't worry. Its just that we won't be staying here, that's all. Plus, you already got company like Bronya, Minnie, your Aunt Christa and Uncle Saxon, and as well as your vater. You don't have to worry about being lonely."

"B-but, what if you don't visit?" "Ludwiiig, why would I do that, I would be glad to come visit you once in a while. Besides, what is your final wish before I go?" "*whispers* I wish to marry you..." "I beg your pardon Ludwig?" "UHH!!! NOTHING! I was uhhh saying, please do come and visit when you have a chance. I also want to hear more of your stories Sophie!"

"Okayyy, but I must get going now, my vater must be waiting. Auf Wiedersehen Ludwig!" "Auf Wiedersehen Sophie!" We said our goodbyes and wave our hands at eachother as I soon as I went inside the carraige. Once they are far enough from the palace, I stopped and sit back on my seat. I have to prepare myself to war.....

...This is gonna be traumatising...Gott, bitte beschütze mich und meine familie.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.