𝒮ℰ𝒱ℰ𝒩

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Margraviate of Bradenburg, also known as Gisela Hildegard von Lichtenburg

She was the first lover and fianceé of Prussia and they've been together for a very long time

She was the first lover and fianceé of Prussia and they've been together for a very long time. She's always fighting alongside with him and always be there for him with comfort whenever he is stressed or is feeling down. She was also a loyal servant of House of Winter. She was also from the German noble family, the Lichtenburgs.

They both promised that they will always be there for eachother and would keep their love close...UNTIL Prussia learns a really dark secret about her.

House of Winter (aka the German family) have been going through a lot of misfortunes and trouble within the family.

Especially when they almost got involved into scandals which will crumble they're reputation and status as one of the Great 7 families of Europe, in which they actually NEVER done. And backstabbing them with MANY betrayals for the past centuries, they had to endured it for so long due to their misfortunes. And as well as the centuries case of people disappearing out of thin air.

This was actually not the first time the Winter family have experienced this. This has been going on for almost a millenium and they've been hostile and heavy distrustful to noble families outside the Great 7 circle. The only noble families that are trustworthy to House of Winter outside of the Great 7 circle are the Bavarian family, the Saxonian family, and the Swabian family.

Bradenburg betrayed the Winter family, even her lover for being one of the costs of their misfortunes. She was also involved with many sinister rituals with someone whose name Edith, the leader of an unknown cult and the one who started the misfortunes of the Winter family for selfish reasons.

She happens to be revealed as State of the Teutonic Order, an old ally of House of Winter but vanished mysteriously and hasn't been seen since the Medieval period. She has a twin sister of the same name who opposed her sister's actions against the Winter family.

When Prussia finds out about this, he was heartbroken and felt betrayed by her. He decided to cut ties with her for the rest of the decades, until he finds someone who is more trustworthy.