𝒯ℋℐℛ𝒯ℰℰ𝒩

Here, have Russia with his genderbent :D

Flag version:

.
.
.
.
.

And the full human version:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes, I headcanon Russia as the greatest ballet dancer of all time hence the clothing. Beating France even though she is the most recognised and greatest ballerina in all of Europe.

He got his ballet skills from his father Russian Empire (RE, aka Viktor) since he was renowned a ballet dancer, artist, and for classical musics.

To be fair, Viktor's older sisters, Ofeliya and Faina, are also really good ballet dancers and folk dancers as well (Viktor can also do folk dancing, just on special occasions).

All three of them inherited from their mother Moscow (Avrora). Which in turn inherited from her mother Kievan/Kyivan Rus' or just Rus' (Anastasia).

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alright!
Here are the human names for HRE, Swabia and Bavaria (Austria's 1st wife). Btw its not the Duchy of Bavaria or Kingdom of Bavaria since these 3 are very different people. They just happened to be relatives and basically take their country's name so yeah keep in mind, this also applies to others as well.

Anneliese Liselotte Winter née Von Bergen (Princess Bavaria)

Cora Gertrude Winter née Neuenschwander (Duchy of Swabia, Duchy of Württemberg, County of Württemberg, and Electorate of Württemberg)

Hänsel Arnfried Winter (Holy Roman Empire, for now, it is currently unknown on how did he rose to power, he managed to stood his position for over a millenia, he died at the age of 1087 years old)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I haven't even updating this since I'm currently working on the FDTGDTQTKandLove (too lazy to summarise it)