ℱ𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈𝓈,𝓉ℴ 𝒬𝓊ℯℯ𝓃,𝓉ℴ 𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓈ℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃,𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℛℯ𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃ℯ𝒹 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ(5)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd person POV:

It has been 4 hours since Sophie and her father have been in the palace for discussion, and dawn is coming upon from time. It is almost gonna be dinner soon, and Sophie felt like she had a good nap for a while.

When she slowly open her melon green eyes up and slowly got up from her bed, she take a good stretch like she had the best sleep that she ever had. After she was done, she heard a knock from the door.

She got off her bed and head to the door and opened it just to see a boy who was standing there like what a child would do if they were waiting for their parents when they went to go somewhere or busy with something. When she looked at the the boy, she noticed that it was THE same boy from earlier she had accidentally bump into. As soon as Sophie wanted to open her mouth and say anything, this boy beats her to it.

"Uhh, hallo! Sorry for disturbing you from your nap. I didn't mean to but, mein vati ask me to call you to the dining room for dinner if you're hungry. I hope you don't mind Euer Gnaden."

"It's alright, I just woke up before I heard a knock from the door. Say...you're that boy from the entrance hall I accidentally bump into. I apologise as I was enamoured of the hall with majestic decors all around the place, I hope you can forgive me about it."

"A-ah! It's finee. It was my fault that I bumped into you while playing with my wooden sword. Anyways, my name is Ludwig Arend Winter, Crown Prince of Prussia. You must be Sachsen-Weimar-Eisenach, also known as Sophie Adelaide Ostwald, Herzogin of Sachsen-Weimar-Eisenach. Minnie told me that you were not an official duchy yet, so I will call you, Sophie instead!"

Sophie was quite impress by how he managed to remember the names and titles for his age. But then she realised that is a part of the duty of being the future king of Prussia. Of course when it comes to a future heir, they had to memorise all of the nobles' names and titles, and where they held from.

"Alright Eure Hoheit-"

"Just call me Ludwig, I'm still young to be called like that (⊃。•́•̀)."

"Oh uhh...Alright Ludwig. Let's go to the dining room then, we don't want our fathers to wait any longer. Anddd, I'm also starving so let's go!"

They walk down the stairs as they went to the dining room. The inside of the dining room was also magnificent with a beautiful chandelier in the centre that kind of resembles the family crest of House of Winter. Until no further a do, two men, already waiting for Sophie and Ludwig at the dining table.

Prussia, obviously sit at the centre of the dining table, while the Duke of Saxe-Weimar was sitting at the end of the left side of the table.

The two walked in as Sophie went to sit beside on the left side where her father was sitting, while Ludwig sits one the other end of the table.

It was silent when the food arrived until someone broke it. "Soo Weimar-Eisenach, what were you doing in your room?" said by none other than Sophie's father, the Duke of Saxe-Weimar.

"I was having a nap for a while since our trip to the palace was quite far so I was exhausted from it. That's all I was doing vater." Sophie replied to her father explaining what she did in her room.

After that, Prussia decides to join in the father daughter duo conversation and the chatting began. Until Ludwig decides to finally speak and ask his father if he and Sophie are allowed to leave if, she wants to. It took Prussia for a while until he allowed them to leave.

Ludwig offers Sophie if she wants to leave or not, and she said yes and they can hangout at the royal garden outside for a nightwalk. Both Ludwig and Sophie take their leaves and left the dining room once they're finished with their food. After they left, they went straight away to the royal garden.

"Woahh...this place is beautiful! These flowers are lovely." "I hope you like them...This garden is actually my mumie's favourite spot to spend time for. Jeden morgen, she would always goes here to hang by, and would admire every flowers she sees by its beauty. *sigh* It has been 2 years since my mumie's passing.....I missed her very very much...Which is why jeden morgen, I would always go to the garden first thing before I head over to my lessons." "......I see...hmmm....Ludwig, how about I tell you about how my mutter and vater first met, and how they got married."

"H-huh?!" "Let's go somewhere to talk about...Ah! This spot should do the trick. It's perfect to look at the stars and full moon in the sky. Come Ludwig! Sit here right next to me! I'll tell you about stargazing and some stories from back home!" "Ooooh! Okay! I can't wait to here some of Sophie's stories!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.