chapter 10

'Has Harry Styles found new love?: Rumoured girlfriend was seen leaving party with Styles after the singer caused a fight to defend her.

The pair was spotted talking outside the doors of Sunset Club in the city of LA, after which both of them left the party in the same car. Multiple sources have confirmed that they were seen together on multiple occasions that same night: Styles even punched another partygoer in the face after the boy seemingly tried to spike the singer's rumoured new fling. Some guests even claimed to see the pair coming out of the public bathroom together, both looking heated.

Is Styles officially taken?'

"I hate this, I can't fucking read this."

Indigo turned her phone screen off before throwing the phone on the kitchen table, staring at it in disgust.

"Rumoured girlfriend?" she exclaimed, citing the article Lily had found just five minutes ago. "Who even are these 'sources' and are they fucking blind? All Harry and I did was fight!"

Lily chuckled softly at Indigo's frustration, putting on her coat as she was getting ready to leave Indigo's house to go to work. They had slept in late after they forgot to set an alarm, giving Lily only thirty minutes to get ready to leave while she was visibly extremely hangover.

Indigo didn't feel much of the drinks, probably because she didn't even drank half of what Lily had last night, but that didn't mean she didn't feel incredibly nauseous after reading that article.

"What were you doing in the bathroom with him then, hmm?" Lily questioned teasingly, walking over to stand behind Indigo's chair to brush her hair back. "You didn't even tell me about that."

"You didn't give me the fucking chance to because you were too drunk," Indigo mumbled, her eyes landing on her phone again as she got the sudden urge to read the article again even though part of her also never wanted to be reminded of it ever again.

"And nothing happened in there. We just talked and it got heated because we argued," Indigo lied as she continued staring at the table, holding her breath through the silence that followed as she was scared her friend wouldn't believe a word.

But surprisingly, she heard how Lily chuckled again before she softly stroked Indigo's hair and said "don't wind yourself up about it, okay? Harry could tell you to die in front of all those people, and journalists would still write an article about how in love you guys are."

Indigo rolled her eyes, air escaping out her nose as a way to softly laugh. She felt how Lily placed her hands on both sides of her face and kissed the top of her head before her touch disappeared.

"I have to go. See you tonight?" she asked, and Indigo just nodded as she picked her phone back up, not yet turning it on because she knew the article was still right there and it was going to wind her up a second time.

"I swear to god, if he did this for publicity..." Indigo mumbled as she now looked up, her eyes following Lily who made her way out of the kitchen. "What if Jack didn't even put anything in my-"

"Indy," Lily cut her rambling off, turning around to look at her with a deep frown, although she couldn't hide the smile around her lips. "Don't wind yourself up about it, remember?"

Indigo groaned, her head falling back in frustration, and she opened her mouth to continue rambling about how much she hated the article and Harry, when she got interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

For a moment, both girls exchanged a surprised look, but Indigo quickly pushed her chair back to stand up.

"Probably my roommate's boyfriend. I'll tell him no one's home."